Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 9/22
I would really love to see someone do that car maneuver that would be awesome!
Absolutely wonderful story...I got hooked right from the beginning. The witty retorts, the excellent use of English Language...hats off!
Lucinda chapter 4 . 8/19
This Bella is annoying as Fuck. Her inner monologue is stupid and makes her sound like a moron...and snarky Bella is never a good thing bc people actually think they are making her "badass" and "funny" but they are not. She's annoying. Also, amazing that he is a whore! A complete shock that you made him one, no one else has ever made a whore Edward...but he's different right? Because he's quiet and likes books and is supposedly shy but he'll still stick his happy dick in a bunch of women.
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 7/18
If I could be you for a bit!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 7/16
I love old movies too, especially "It happened One Night" one of my all-time favs!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 7/15
Waffles
Grella chapter 26 . 3/24
Love your writing, creativity, and wordplay. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
Sassyvampmama chapter 28 . 3/11
Thank you for sharing. I truly enjoyed your sense of humor in this.
mariaalejandra.henriquez.52 chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
I love the last line of dialogue 3
Kelly457 chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
This Fic is brilliant! It's hilarious wordplay still yet manages to touch the soul!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
I'm enjoying this story - especially the way Bella keeps spazzing out - but I really don't agree with Emmett's take on what women want. Speaking as a woman, I really, really hate it when a guy "keeps me on edge." A little sassing and banter back and forth is fun, but the whole "occasionally act like a jackass" thing is a bad idea. The majority of women really do want a nice guy, not someone who's going to shove attitude in their faces all the time.
Payton79 chapter 26 . 4/21/2016
Thanks for this sweet and happy story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
starsmina chapter 28 . 3/30/2016
I simply love this story and it just reminded me how much I love Shakespeare and I definitely need to get back to those roots. Thank you for this wonderful story.

starsmina
Lillywhite1 chapter 26 . 3/21/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull, hilarious, amazing, story! You are a word wizard.
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I am so loving this story! I cannot stop laughing about poor Jasper telling Emmett how much he loves banging his sister. I can't wait for that little plot line to play out!
4,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »