Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
Paty4Hale chapter 22 . 2/11
I really thought these bad guys were planing on kidnapping someone. But it was hell funnier this way!
The whip!
Charlie encouraging Bella killed me!
Paty4Hale chapter 20 . 2/11
She did pay in full for her phone call with her mom! Poor Bella not only was naked underneath but forgot her clothes as well!
This is hilarious!
Paty4Hale chapter 15 . 2/10
This is better! Way better!
Paty4Hale chapter 14 . 2/10
I understand why Bella would be a little hesitant about that kind of information, but she can’t judge what Edward did in his past, because it’s in the past. He was never that person, so it’s not as if he’s changed.
I really think Emmett blew everything out of proportion. Like totally overreacted. And I know he’s protective of both Alice and Bella, but to be honest it’s not his problem what they do with their private life. He could have talked to them calmly, listened to them, and offered advice.
Jasper never said anything like what Emmett insinuated. He wasn’t bragging about his sex life, and Edward never said he wanted to play a character with Bella. He doesn’t have all the pieces.
And everyone shares information at their own time.
And Bella telling Edward to figure out who he is, is hypocritical, because she’s just as lost as he is.
Paty4Hale chapter 13 . 2/10
I knew this was going to be hilarious! Jasper totally gave Emmett the “I banged your sister until she couldn’t think straight”
Dude, you need to think first before babbling like that!
winterhorses chapter 26 . 2/7
Edward is such an adorkable sweetheart in this fic, despite his unfortunate taste in one author, lol. To be fair, I do like The Fountainhead and AS as engaging stories—the reader just has to be careful not to be sucked into the Cult of Rand. I also have to give her props for ensnaring Branden. She worked some powerful mojo on that cutie! *grin*
winterhorses chapter 18 . 2/6
Ah, soju. Brings to mind numerous memories of my dad and his friends drunkenly singing Korean karaoke all hours of the night. My favorite foods are bulgogi, gimbap, and fried mandu. My siblings and I used to stand around the stove with our mouths open like baby birds to fight over my grandma’s mandu practically as soon as they came out of the hot oil. Great, now I’m hungry, lol!
winterhorses chapter 12 . 2/6
I went on a huge Ayn Rand kick in high school, but I’ve had nearly a 180 change of opinion since then. Objectivism can only exist within the reality of one’s perspective, and perspective is relative to the individual. Still, I appreciate Rand’s contribution the history of my life.
Kksmum chapter 25 . 1/2
Celtic fan! Yea!
OpheliaBedilia chapter 26 . 11/29/2021
Thanks for leaving this up all these years. I hope you see this so you can know I really enjoyed the humor in this fic. I laughed out loud many times.
Liz chapter 16 . 8/11/2021
Hey, I'm not sure you'll ever see this. If you even still check this page. But. Had to say that this chapter had me laughing aloud, tearing up, and just delighted. Thank you for writing it. Thank you for leaving it up on this website years later. Hope you are well and having many wonderful romantic adventures! 3
atouchofcitron chapter 26 . 3/14/2021
this was such a delightful read! thank you so much for writing this.
atouchofcitron chapter 7 . 3/12/2021
this chapter of dialogues was absolutely delightful! thank you for writing it this way 3
Click57 chapter 18 . 1/26/2021
Absolutely love your quirky sense of humor!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
Aww! I just love these two!
4,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »