Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
I GOTTA tell you this: I actually WORK at a Dunkin', and the Bavarian Crème-filled are VERY popular with our clientele (we call 'em Boston Cream). lol
"Nothing on the horizon could POSSIBLY be any worse than THIS." I believe that this is what we call in the biz, FAMOUS LAST WORDS. I have to wonder what freakin' faux pas SIR EDWARD will no doubt pull in front of the CHIEF!
Looks like Banner casting James is the villain is typecasting! but a RELUCTANT villain, it seems. WTF is going on!? this asks more questions than it answers.
I'm glad Tanya handed Edward his ASS. And I'm glad she ended up with someone she really loves. I LOVE that Edward now KNOWS just how Jake messed Bella up. Have we seen the last of Jake? And what is with JAMES!? I sure hope you tie up all these loose ends for us. Really diggin' on this story.
ROFLMAO! I was raised a Jehovah's Witness; that analogy has me grinning ear-to-ear. Like a loooong time ago the comedian Gallagher (I think that's who it was!) suggested that JW's and hari crishnas get together an knock on Airplane Doors. I literally fell over laughing. Good Times
LOVE the Princess Bride reference. One of my top 5 faves. Of COURSE Edward Fences: his parents are RICH!
the fallopian tubes/Jazz hands thing? Totally hysterical: I've often thought that the little "tenticaled" end of the tube (closest to the ovary) often looks like it is feeling the ovary up. I've wondered if, during ovulation, it GRABS the ovary, and that's why our backs hurt at that time of the month. Just a thought.
If Edward is SERIOUS, he needs to contact Tanya and make a full apologetic mea culpa. Tell her the absolute truth: How he handled their situation badly, he's sorry; since he has FALLEN in LOVE FOR REAL, he realized how much he must have hurt her and feels awful about it.
did I TELL you! Did I!? Cue the ominous music! oh crap, Emmett knows Ostrichward's secret, but he is a good guy, so won't tell. While Edward draws a relieved breath, Eric will come on the scene, probably with Edward's parents for Opening night. Dum du du DUMMMM!
Oh, I got all tingly when Edward said that thing about pulling with one hand and pushing with the other! Swoon. Someone ELSE can look after the chest pain person! Edward neeeeeeds some LOVIN' pronto, quick and in a real big HURRY! thanks for making them witty and FUN and Intense and DRIVEN!
I really REALLY like this. I like that they area ADULTS, with JOBS. Emmett is going to BBQ Jasper's ass in MOLASSES for what he said about banging Alice. Edward really needs to come clean with Bella NOW. Otherwise, it looks like he is hiding what he was and using her to boot. Mr. Totally Honest NEEDS to put his money where his mouth is and tell her; this way at least he controls the time, place and the all important delivery of the information. If someone else tells her or blindsides him, holy mother of GOD, will he regret it!
I LOVE this kind of chapter. Have you read "May to December Romance" by Positively 4th Street? It's in my top 5 of all the Twilight Fanfiction I've read. Her characters do texting back and forth and stuff, too.
Get your swagger here, get your SWAGGER Here! I think when Emmett discovers that SwaggerWard is after Bella, he will go into TOTAL big-brother-mode, more so than with Jasper, because, let's face it, Alice is a'pullin' Jasper's strings and making him dance to HER tune. I really like this fic. I have been more selective in my choices for fanfic of late, and am starting to only begin those with COMPLETE in their descriptions. too many times of late, the authors I have been reading have left us fans hanging by our thumbs from their Cliffs of Insanity. and I like how you don't have your characters SWEAR every other word.
When I read Much Ado in College (had the BEST professor, Ralph Cohen at JMU-google him!), I thought that Beatrice and Benedick reminded me of Princess Leia and Han Solo. This just solidified it for me.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/4/2017