Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 5 . 7/6
I'm enjoying this story - especially the way Bella keeps spazzing out - but I really don't agree with Emmett's take on what women want. Speaking as a woman, I really, really hate it when a guy "keeps me on edge." A little sassing and banter back and forth is fun, but the whole "occasionally act like a jackass" thing is a bad idea. The majority of women really do want a nice guy, not someone who's going to shove attitude in their faces all the time.
Payton79 chapter 26 . 4/21
Thanks for this sweet and happy story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
starsmina chapter 28 . 3/30
I simply love this story and it just reminded me how much I love Shakespeare and I definitely need to get back to those roots. Thank you for this wonderful story.

starsmina
Lillywhite1 chapter 26 . 3/21
Thanks for writing this wonderfull, hilarious, amazing, story! You are a word wizard.
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I am so loving this story! I cannot stop laughing about poor Jasper telling Emmett how much he loves banging his sister. I can't wait for that little plot line to play out!
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
Awesome story. I really loved it. Thank you for writing. I will be reading your newsroom story next.

Again thank you,
Mickey Hall
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Ooolala. So far I'm interested. Two thumbs up
renewagain chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Stories like this ruin me for all other men except yours. And pretty much all other people.
renewagain chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
I'm in love with this story. I'm not exactly sure why I didn't immediately start it after Breaking News which I also adored. But here we are. This is just a work of art. Thank you.
Featherfreak chapter 28 . 5/5/2015
Really enjoyed this, I never understood Shakespeare, but thanks to you, at least I know what at least one play is about.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 26 . 4/12/2015
Oh, I loved this story! So nice to read something that shows people grow and change while going through normal life rather than melodramatic chaos. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Mell C chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
Thanks for a fun read.
dnmann chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
flurgh
twiclare chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
That was great, I've been meaning to read this story for ages and I'm so glad I finally did it. They are such likeable characters without being too perfect! Love the humour and the love that runs through everything. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 24 . 3/17/2015