Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
Ooolala. So far I'm interested. Two thumbs up
renewagain chapter 6 . 5/25
Stories like this ruin me for all other men except yours. And pretty much all other people.
renewagain chapter 4 . 5/25
I'm in love with this story. I'm not exactly sure why I didn't immediately start it after Breaking News which I also adored. But here we are. This is just a work of art. Thank you.
Featherfreak chapter 28 . 5/5
Really enjoyed this, I never understood Shakespeare, but thanks to you, at least I know what at least one play is about.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 26 . 4/12
Oh, I loved this story! So nice to read something that shows people grow and change while going through normal life rather than melodramatic chaos. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Mell C chapter 26 . 4/9
Thanks for a fun read.
dnmann chapter 3 . 3/24
twiclare chapter 26 . 3/17
That was great, I've been meaning to read this story for ages and I'm so glad I finally did it. They are such likeable characters without being too perfect! Love the humour and the love that runs through everything. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 24 . 3/17
Renee is a hoot!
twiclare chapter 22 . 3/17
Now that was some opening night!
twiclare chapter 20 . 3/17
Oh no, that was cruel!
twiclare chapter 18 . 3/17
He really does understand now just how hurtful his behaviour was with Tanya; she deserved that chance to tell him the truth.
twiclare chapter 16 . 3/17
He really likes that dress doesn't he! The I love you was so them!
twiclare chapter 15 . 3/17
I love how he just stunned them all with his mad driving skills! The job application was just so sweet!
twiclare chapter 13 . 3/16
That was surreal, Aro with a tiny poodle! Emmett isn't happy!
4,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »