Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
MiaLuthor chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Wow! You are a writer! Great story - cannot wait to read more. Didn't get all the literature references but it didn't slow down the building hotness between B & E. Thanks much.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF. :)
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Thank you for another fantastic story! All your characters were brilliantly written - especially your witty, passionate, devastatingly handsome Edward.

Educational and thoroughly entertaining - I never wanted it to end. I LOVED IT!
KJOHN chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
Holy crap!
KJOHN chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Ok so I was hiding in the corner of the balcony...didn't think you saw me, but great story.
Emmaline chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Sad Emmette couldn't catch Mike in that action with the pool stick as well as James ;-) Oh well, maybe next time...
Esme missed out by not having the whole party video'd. Emmette's act would've gotten an award! Lordy, what a three-ring-circus LOL
KJOHN chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
That was great. I'm enjoying your story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Loved the SomeLike it Hot reference. That's one of my favorite movies
harkie5 chapter 28 . 5/8/2014
Super great story! Loved it!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Fabulous story. Sorry to see it end! God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
I was waiting so long for Edward and the Piano! Thx.
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
If only it would have been possible to actually have seen these two on stage, in person professing their feelings for one another. "Sigh"
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
That was hysterical! But I kept wanting Edward and Bella to get back to the original play. I love this play and I can't help wanting to see sexy Edward and Bella finish this play.

Gosh, Charlie was great! That's his baby girl.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
OMG, poor Bella. I had a terrible experience sorta like hers. When my husband and I were dating we were alone in his living room thinking everybody in his family were asleep.. I was wearing very sexy lingerie. We were in a very compromising position. His very religious, Christian sister walked in, turned on the light and screamed at what she saw. I won't go into what exactly she saw, but suffice to say I was beyond embarrassment and started giggling, she was not...
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
What was that about? Are they planning to Kidnap Edward? Not sure what is going to happen :( .
4,559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »