Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
suspenders chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
First - DD Bavarian Cream are the BEST EVER.

All of the Alice/Bella interactions in this chapter were really great. "Holy Hell" seems to wrap it all up quite nicely. Two of the best lines ever: "The pleasure of his weight. The agony of my wait." So good.

The end was totally swoon worthy. The type E/B interaction that turns me into a ridiculous fan girl. I should be ashamed :). Looking forward to the girl's weekend in LA!
vysed chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
*sigh* Finally a fic with "me" in it. Ok, so I am just an extra who teaches a computer lab class or something, but hell, how many fics put me this close to Edward? LOL (Yes, my name is Denise. hee hee)

I really am loving this story. I can't wait to read what happens next. No chance of Edward dumping Bella when he bumps into Denise on campus? *snaps* Damn! HA!
vysed chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
When I read the author note at the top of this chapter, I was a little worried about the format - but gotta say... LOVED IT! Great effin' chapter. THank you!
betah75 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Wow, I was not disappointed at all. You have a way with the words. And if you write a book just let me know and I'll be there to read it :D. See I'm not English and thanks to you I am learning lots of new words I never thought existed.

And as for phone conversations wouldn't it be better to do one in italic and another in normal? It might be little easier to read. As I said I only read the stories so I'm not sure how the whole thing works. And you might have just convince me to go back to classic literature. But I will need to read it in my own language :). My knowledge of old English isn't that good :). Can't wait for an update.
crabcake chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This is seriously one of the cutest and funniest conversations I have read in ages. Good job, and they are totally adorable.
vysed chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
OK, seriously... this is not just funny... it's fucking witty. I love it.
peanutpooh chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
You could cut the sexual tension with a knife in that last chapter. That date was awesome. It is hard to trust your heart when your head is screaming at you to slow down. I bet this weekend away will drive all four of them crazy. Love it.
Babette12 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
The tension between them is palpable! They want each other, yet both are so afraid. How to deal with these overwhelming emotions and desires, when your head is screaming at you to be careful? The weekend away sounds good, but will drive the four of them crazy!
sillysun chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I have a problem- I'm sort of addicted to this story. I just found it yesterday, frittered away my afternoon at work to read, and melted into a puddle of happy reader.

Love the premise, and your characterization is great. It's always nice to stumble across a story that doesn't make me want to take a spork to my eyes, so thanks for giving the plastic utensils a break.

Also, a little romantic dementia never hurt a girl. Cheers- great update; I'll look forward to the next.
jilburfm chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Your writing just kills me, it's so smart and refreshing and just heads above most of the stories I've read. I was so busy yesterday and it was torture when I saw your update, knowing I'd have to wait until I was blow drying my hair to read it. Yup, blow dry and then flat iron while reading. All about the multitask.

Banner seeing them CRACKED ME UP!

I really like how you're also having Alice have a little freakout, she's so much more supportive of Bella's freakout as a result. "Step away from the Jasper" - loved that.

Date night was adorable - especially w/ the burnt finger causing a smoochie at the table! Yum goodnight kiss:-)

"She's Come Undone" is one of my faves - I forgot to mention it in my last review. I gobbled it up faster than Twilight... and that's saying something:-)

gotta run, it's makeup time.
DeirdreJG chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
ahhg. This is just the sweetest story EVER! absolute truth is awesome.

weekend away is essential.

can't wait for the next update.

thanks!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
“I don’t know, Bel. You know that ‘Build-A-Bear Workshop’ place they have at the mall, where kids can build their own teddy bears? I feel like I walked into one of those places, only it was a ‘Build-A-Man Workshop’, and I got to pick out everything I wanted and stuff it into the perfect guy for me." Can you tell Alice we all need direction to this place!
familydontendwithblood chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
ah i don't even know what i'm thinking. this is just so awesome it's hard to find words. i love how alice and bella are running away like a couple of pansies, especially because jasper and edward are perfect in every way ]

can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!
Krugness chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I agree with the director of the play. They definitely have worked out the shyness problem. Now they can't keep their hands off each other. :) I wonder if the girls will make it through the whole weekend without the guys? :D I loved the chapter.
colacherry chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
yet another sweet chapter! it's nice to see them break from the masks they *both* have been wearing.
4,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 284 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 304 .. Last Next »