Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
Babette12 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
The tension between them is palpable! They want each other, yet both are so afraid. How to deal with these overwhelming emotions and desires, when your head is screaming at you to be careful? The weekend away sounds good, but will drive the four of them crazy!
sillysun chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I have a problem- I'm sort of addicted to this story. I just found it yesterday, frittered away my afternoon at work to read, and melted into a puddle of happy reader.

Love the premise, and your characterization is great. It's always nice to stumble across a story that doesn't make me want to take a spork to my eyes, so thanks for giving the plastic utensils a break.

Also, a little romantic dementia never hurt a girl. Cheers- great update; I'll look forward to the next.
jilburfm chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Your writing just kills me, it's so smart and refreshing and just heads above most of the stories I've read. I was so busy yesterday and it was torture when I saw your update, knowing I'd have to wait until I was blow drying my hair to read it. Yup, blow dry and then flat iron while reading. All about the multitask.

Banner seeing them CRACKED ME UP!

I really like how you're also having Alice have a little freakout, she's so much more supportive of Bella's freakout as a result. "Step away from the Jasper" - loved that.

Date night was adorable - especially w/ the burnt finger causing a smoochie at the table! Yum goodnight kiss:-)

"She's Come Undone" is one of my faves - I forgot to mention it in my last review. I gobbled it up faster than Twilight... and that's saying something:-)

gotta run, it's makeup time.
DeirdreJG chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
ahhg. This is just the sweetest story EVER! absolute truth is awesome.

weekend away is essential.

can't wait for the next update.

thanks!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
“I don’t know, Bel. You know that ‘Build-A-Bear Workshop’ place they have at the mall, where kids can build their own teddy bears? I feel like I walked into one of those places, only it was a ‘Build-A-Man Workshop’, and I got to pick out everything I wanted and stuff it into the perfect guy for me." Can you tell Alice we all need direction to this place!
familydontendwithblood chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
ah i don't even know what i'm thinking. this is just so awesome it's hard to find words. i love how alice and bella are running away like a couple of pansies, especially because jasper and edward are perfect in every way ]

can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!
Krugness chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I agree with the director of the play. They definitely have worked out the shyness problem. Now they can't keep their hands off each other. :) I wonder if the girls will make it through the whole weekend without the guys? :D I loved the chapter.
colacherry chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
yet another sweet chapter! it's nice to see them break from the masks they *both* have been wearing.
Ivygirl702 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I seriously love Bella's inner monologue. And the conversation between her and Alice? Perfection!

Favorite line: There were many that made me laugh outloud. Mostly because it's exactly how I think. Here goes:

"I want to lick his mind as desperately as I want to lick the rest of him."

"Thank you for touching me in all my ludicrous perfection? Why, you’re very welcome, you insane piece of work. Let me see your day pass from the asylum, please."

"I tried to hack it solo after tossing away all my contacts, but it became clear that some kind of reliable vision was necessary to do things like, you know, tie shoes, and save lives, and whatnot" [I love a Daniel Gale like Edward]

Anyhoo, I won't cut and paste this entire chapter in the review box, so I'll just leave it at that.

This story is win.

Thanks for the update!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Wow, you've really got a way with those big words. Love how both Bella and Alice are so overwhelmed by the depth of feeling they have for the guys; curious to see whether or not the guys are thinking the same way. ;)

xoxoxo

aliceg
flibbidyjibits chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Love the Build a man! And the chapter!
flibbidyjibits chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
I liked it!
betah75 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
You know I haven't started on your story yet, but I read your profile. So just for that I will give it a go. I love when people write like that. That is just one thing that I'm lacking. My dream to finally be able to write freely. And who knows maybe when I grow up it will happen (being 33 I'm still hoping I will one day grow up:D)...
prettypretty pretty chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
The whole Mr. Ed thing had me snorting and making really strange laughing noises, but i don't think any of them were whinnies. Eddie did a great job with the swagger, and I'm so glad he met Emmet and Rose. I love your Rose!
ElleCC chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Oh my god, I loved this chapter. Hard. I read it a couple of hours ago at work (couldn’t resist) and now I’m back to review. And I just loved it.

Let’s get some basics out of the way:

Thank you for making Bella love Edward for more than his looks. For the stuff in his head, and whatnot. And vice versa. “He’s waiting for me to let him know it’s okay to touch me. I don’t know if he’s this amazing on purpose, or if it’s some kind of lucky guess. He's got crazy Bellasense.”

Thank you for making Alice and Bella freak out and stop to think about what’s going on. I am so pleased they’re not just going head-over-heels and not taking a moment to think about it. “I'm totally losing myself. The minute I see him, I forget everything about me and there's just a buzzing noise in my ear.” “Too much. Too fast. What are we going to do?” Thank fricking god they realize they should chill for a minute.

The Build-A-Man analogy? Lu ve it.

The first paragraph, about trouble, is awesome. Such an excellent way to describe it.

Love that she’s making him read She’s Come Undone. Great book.

Hitchcock and Wilder are MY two favorite directors, so... that’s exciting :)

* *

Fabulous lines:

The best parts are on the inside. He’s a Dunkin’ Donuts chocolate Bavarian cream-filled wonderland for every sense I possess.

I’m holding up about as well as a sandcastle in a Category 4 hurricane.

“Planwise, I like it. It says ‘we’re too freaked out to deal right now, so we’re running away like pansies’. And that pretty much sums the whole thing up right there.”

“...I’ll fall into the love worm hole and won’t come back out for days.”

“It’s absolutely fascinating,” he answers. “Is this really what it’s like in a woman’s head? How do you people walk in a straight line? How can you concentrate on anything with that kind of racket going on all the time?”

I laugh at him. “Some of us are noisier than others, but you get used to it. And you’re a fine one to talk, Pinto. It’s rush week in your head, and you’re trying to remember all the words to ‘Louie Louie’.”

“I can’t let Elle cook for me. I’m pretty sure anything I’d get would be laced with all kinds of deadly toxins.” (I have to include this one, just because ;)

...struggling to remember what it is that frightens me and finding only scattered fragments of thought where there were once entire treatises on the subject.

* *

So, that was wonderful, overall, in general. I love that they’re absolutely truthful with each other and isn’t it great how you don’t need lying and deception to make drama? Sometimes the truth holds as much drama as something made up. Love it. Great job with that. Great job with all of it :)

I'll try to find some synonyms for "great" for my next review :)
4,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 284 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 304 .. Last Next »