Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
barbarito chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
SO Cute! Loved their phone conversations and how they are getting to know one another! Cannot wait for them to see eachother at the rehersal!
bacmel79 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Abilene? That's such a random city in Texas, why did you decide to pick it?
D3vilishAngoOl chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Me? What I'm thinking? Are you really sure you want to know?

Ok, I'm thinking up ways to kill you but somehow keep you alive to post up the rest of this story. Because I love it so. But you've been doing a pretty good job of updating every so often so I won't need to ask you to update soon - 'cause I know you will... right?

Oh, and how dare you end it there! Grr!

PS: I can just TELL you'll be great at writing lemons ROFLMAO

Oh! And did I mention I can't get enough of this story? Because really, I CAN'T!
Courtney chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Wow, just wow! I talk like this and I am often made fun of for this kind of verbose. I love it though, because it reminds me of Gilmore Girls meets Shakespeare. Simply Fascinating...
suspenders chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
First - DD Bavarian Cream are the BEST EVER.

All of the Alice/Bella interactions in this chapter were really great. "Holy Hell" seems to wrap it all up quite nicely. Two of the best lines ever: "The pleasure of his weight. The agony of my wait." So good.

The end was totally swoon worthy. The type E/B interaction that turns me into a ridiculous fan girl. I should be ashamed :). Looking forward to the girl's weekend in LA!
vysed chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
*sigh* Finally a fic with "me" in it. Ok, so I am just an extra who teaches a computer lab class or something, but hell, how many fics put me this close to Edward? LOL (Yes, my name is Denise. hee hee)

I really am loving this story. I can't wait to read what happens next. No chance of Edward dumping Bella when he bumps into Denise on campus? *snaps* Damn! HA!
vysed chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
When I read the author note at the top of this chapter, I was a little worried about the format - but gotta say... LOVED IT! Great effin' chapter. THank you!
betah75 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Wow, I was not disappointed at all. You have a way with the words. And if you write a book just let me know and I'll be there to read it :D. See I'm not English and thanks to you I am learning lots of new words I never thought existed.

And as for phone conversations wouldn't it be better to do one in italic and another in normal? It might be little easier to read. As I said I only read the stories so I'm not sure how the whole thing works. And you might have just convince me to go back to classic literature. But I will need to read it in my own language :). My knowledge of old English isn't that good :). Can't wait for an update.
crabcake chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This is seriously one of the cutest and funniest conversations I have read in ages. Good job, and they are totally adorable.
vysed chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
OK, seriously... this is not just funny... it's fucking witty. I love it.
peanutpooh chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
You could cut the sexual tension with a knife in that last chapter. That date was awesome. It is hard to trust your heart when your head is screaming at you to slow down. I bet this weekend away will drive all four of them crazy. Love it.
Babette12 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
The tension between them is palpable! They want each other, yet both are so afraid. How to deal with these overwhelming emotions and desires, when your head is screaming at you to be careful? The weekend away sounds good, but will drive the four of them crazy!
sillysun chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I have a problem- I'm sort of addicted to this story. I just found it yesterday, frittered away my afternoon at work to read, and melted into a puddle of happy reader.

Love the premise, and your characterization is great. It's always nice to stumble across a story that doesn't make me want to take a spork to my eyes, so thanks for giving the plastic utensils a break.

Also, a little romantic dementia never hurt a girl. Cheers- great update; I'll look forward to the next.
jilburfm chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Your writing just kills me, it's so smart and refreshing and just heads above most of the stories I've read. I was so busy yesterday and it was torture when I saw your update, knowing I'd have to wait until I was blow drying my hair to read it. Yup, blow dry and then flat iron while reading. All about the multitask.

Banner seeing them CRACKED ME UP!

I really like how you're also having Alice have a little freakout, she's so much more supportive of Bella's freakout as a result. "Step away from the Jasper" - loved that.

Date night was adorable - especially w/ the burnt finger causing a smoochie at the table! Yum goodnight kiss:-)

"She's Come Undone" is one of my faves - I forgot to mention it in my last review. I gobbled it up faster than Twilight... and that's saying something:-)

gotta run, it's makeup time.
DeirdreJG chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
ahhg. This is just the sweetest story EVER! absolute truth is awesome.

weekend away is essential.

can't wait for the next update.

thanks!