Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
1FunGirl chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
You write such a great story...the dialogue is simply phenomenal. Thanks for writing.
Raewright chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
"Dunkin’ Donuts chocolate Bavarian cream-filled wonderland".

‘Build-A-Man Workshop’!

"love worm hole"!

Pleasse never stop writing! This brightened my day. Your writing is so fun to read. Thank you. Thank you!
jantanamo chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
So there's no question that I'm thoroughly enjoying your story...

But this is my favourite chapter yet. It just sounded like the most perfect date. The UST is in full force, and the best part is that it's not all physical. If I were Bella, I'd be terrified too, because really, nothing and no one can be that perfect! And yet...sigh.. he is. He really is.

My favourite parts:

“That was me, kissing you. That was the absolute truth,” he says quietly.

His eyes go from benign amusement to raging bull in the time it takes for me to say those words. “Bella, keep your hands out of the matchbox if you don’t want me to cause an incident right here on the quad,”
suzyq402 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Damn, I wish I was having the same trouble as Bella. Just, damn, that kiss was hot. I'm on my way to find a campus..somewhere, anywhere, with a BBQ and sculptures...
cretin chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I would suggest cheese and bacon (maybe some sour cream) ON McVampy. Kinda like your own order of McVampy potato skins.

This was a fantastic chapter. That is what I think.
michellemybelle202 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Once again, I absolutely loved this chapter. There's just something about the way you write that keeps me so entranced the entire time I'm reading each chapter. I'm pretty sure you could write about anyone or absolutely anything and I would read it. And I feel silly leaving another review like this, because I know I'm being redundant and my swooning over you can't possibly be very helpful to you, but at least I can make sure you know how much you are appreciated.

And so, to try to not be redundant, I'll just highlight some of my favorite parts of this chapter. I've heard that writers like that... Love the continuation of the running joke of inviting Elle to dinner. Love Edward's explanation for having to wear glasses. Giggled out loud when, in reference to She's Come Undone, Edward asked, "How do you people walk in a straight line?" Got super excited when Edward said he would like to wrestle with Bella a little. The last kiss of the night was once again priceless.

So, thanks again for another awesome chapter! Can't wait to find out if Edward will be able to keep his promise and never hurt Bella.
ayartee chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I love how crazy Alice and Bella are about the boys, its hilarious how they need to get away for a weekend. Quirkward is hot.
kolfan88 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I'm so glad Alice and Bella are being realistic and sensible when it comes to their feelings for Jasper and Edward..it would have been bad if they just dove in head first..update soon!
Sheeijan chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I wish I had a Build-A-Man in my mall. You can bet they'd run out of stuffing if I were building my man. *wink* Alas, we only have Build-A-Bear. I'm Korean, so I had fun reading about the restaurant and their experience with the Korean barbeque. Yummy!

Thank you for hte update!
suspenders chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
I REALLY loved that chapter. I think it's my favorite so far. Even with the crazy formatting. I read it on my phone and it was a little difficult but totally worth it. I am a huge fan of dialogue I feel like those exchanges are when we learn the most about the characters and I think this chapter did that exceptionally well. I always try to include a lot of dialogue in my stories but never anything like this. This was creative and not something I have seen before. The banter was witty and completely realistic. This was just very well done. :)

Sue aka suspenders
Bluenoserbaby chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Thanks for the update.
imdominating chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
"Edward nods again, and I’m honestly starting to wonder if he’s the world’s most beautiful mute. My mind flashes to the sex scene between Marlee Matlin and William Hurt in “Children of a Lesser God”, and I think about taking a sign language class or two at the Y."

Brilliant.
Raewright chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
"Kind of swagger mountain?" You slay me. This story is so much fun! Very, very clever and witty!
Raewright chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
"Mr. Doctor Edward/Bedward/Still-Hasn’t-Said-A-Wordward nods"

Awesome.
darcy13 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Really unique format. I loved reading their dialogue. It tells so much about each of them.

Oh and the title-Sonnet 116, my favorite. Truly. I mean it. There are so many beautiful ones, but 116 has always been my favorite: Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments. Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds or bends with the remover to remove. What a perfect choice. "True" love is the North Star. I believe that with all my heart. (I'm an impossible romantic.)

Bella reiterates the true sentiment of that sonnet with her thoughts about Jimmy Stewart versus Cary Grant. I agree wholeheartedly. Cary is dreamy, but in Bella's words, "He’s (Jimmy) just real and lovely and funny and awkward, and you know that when he tells you that he loves you, he means it with every single cell in his body." How true.

I loved when Bella said this, "Women might look at the hottie, but what they want is the real guy who’ll be there when life gets ugly, be there with a hug and a promise to make it better again. The guy who listens. The guy who’s willing to make a total fool out of himself over her. The guy who isn’t scared of her."

It seems that they are talking about nothing, but in reality, they are talking about everything. Two highly intelligent, caring, decent individuals sharing their thoughts on the things that ultimately really matter in life. How rare and how beautiful.

This chapter was so sweet and true and pure and witty. What a pleasure to read. Thank you.
4,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 .. Last Next »