Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
cretin chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
This is a fantastic story; thank you so much for sharing it with us.
AccioBourbon chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
"I’m totally casual. I’m a goddamn leisure suit." And I'm laughing my goddamn head off at that line. genius.

love this: " because I’ve got Bella, and Beatrice, and myself, and Benedick all running around like chickens in my brain and I really want all of them to stay there, join hands, and hug, or go out for coffee, or something."

"...Peruvian angels with fingers of softest silk and voices like sweet chapel bells on a sunny summer morning." okay, i can't very well copy and paste the whole chapter here, but i might as well. i love so many turns of phrase like that one there.

When you wish upon a star... anything your heart desires will come to you.
AccioBourbon chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Oh my gosh! I'm in love-with this story. this is like finding the pot of gold. i am a HUGE fan of Much Ado, have read it and own a film version that we finally had to replace on DVD last year.

You do an amazing job of "translating" B and B's exchange into everyday speech, all the while keeping the pace and making it all funny too.

My face aches right now from grinning through the entire chapter. I'm serious. This is going to be so much fun.
darcy13 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
It's official. I've died and gone to fanfiction heaven. I didn't even know that fanfiction heaven existed, but it does. Right here. In "The Port Angeles Players." Could a FF story BE more perfect. While this story has everything going for it-humor, character development, plot, conflict-it's mired in truly smart, witty allusion with some of the most intellectual humor I've read. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Honorificabilitudinatibus indeed! I love that all of your chapter titles are lines from Shakespeare. I love that your characters are all intellectual people of integrity who just have issues. (Don't we all?) I adore this story. You are brilliant.
darcy13 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
I absolutely adore your story. Great plot. Fantastic characters-I love all of them. Your words are so witty and intelligent. I love the UST. B & E are both so cute and just seem like they are going to spontaneously combust. It's amazing.
LostInTwilight2009 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Oh. My. God. Fabulous, just...fabulous. This story is defintely another fine submission; you never cease to entertain and amaze. The idea of using Much Ado is inspired and so appropriate for their characters. You are close in your definition of honorificabilitudinatibus, it simply means, "with honor". Oh, and I completely agree about those whispered long, obscure, correctly-pronounced words... Looking forward to you next installment. Cheers!
IfyouaresoinClined chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Um, there are no words.

That was like THE BEST Pink starburst ever. I love my lunch hour.

There was so much in that chapter to comment on, it was all so good my head is spinning. But I will share this...

I have this list, a fanfiction list, sort of like a Rob Gordon Top 5, only there are more than 5-top chapters I've read in fanfic. There are no further classifications like best kiss, or favorite 'meet cute'-no the only criteria is that it [the chapter] comes with me for the day, the week, forever after I have logged off of FF for that session.

This chapter, this one has just moved to the very top. That was quite possibly one of the best Edward/Bella interactions EVER-certainly a best first kiss, a best almost declaration. What a perfect hint of promise.

A promise for a future. I am so excited to see where this goes. Looking forward to more word secks!
letempspasse chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
are you a god/goddess of the literary world undercover or something?

because edward's entire POV was perfect.

as in: ideal. i would know, trust me. ;)
letempspasse chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
that was incredible!

i was totally into their exchange. ugh, it's so hot to bond over shakespeare. i mean truly, there's nothing sexier than getting caught up in reading lines.

also, "Mr. Doctor Edward/Bedward/Still-Hasn’t-Said-A-Wordward" is the most clever usage of blankward i've ever read in a twilight fic. and that's saying a lot, because i freaking read these all day. :D
Sheeijan chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
See, I think Honestward works better than anything. I liked his answers and questions in the kitchen! Not to mention the big word thingy. That was an interesting factoid, I like learning new things when I read. I was trying to sound it out in my head and I'm good right up until I get to the "nat" part. Then I fall apart.

I think Bella and Edward definitely took a step in the right direction! I'm so excited for them, if I were in the story I'd be waving pom poms and cheering like a fool.

Thank you for the update!
letempspasse chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
oh, wow. great first chapter!

i'm hooked. :)
Dolphin4442 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Ugh Edward is just to perfect sometimes it drives me crazy :) Great chapter.
DeirdreJG chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I really love this story. It's very cerebral. The banter is great too.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
wangenra chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
*sigh* this put a huge grin on my face after a LONG day, and promised me sweet, sweet shakesward dreams tonight.
IfyouaresoinClined chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Okay, so I blame the late hour and my lack of editing but I totally misspelled "Die" in my Chapter 2 review and that is just messing with my head because it kind of just kills my whole reference. I mean Dye for Die that is just embarrassing.

Okay, I am really going to bed after this, but I just have to say. This just gets better and better. I am saving the rest for later. It's like setting aside the red and pink starbursts until the very end. I will have something to look forward to tomorrow.

Bella in blue, Alice in love, Jasper's a smooth criminal, Edward whinnies, there is a clear break in the time space continuum when they touch for the first time. Lovely...oh yeah and Bella huffs:) .
4,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 .. Last Next »