Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
EC4me chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I love this story. The characters are amazing and it's incredibly well written. Looking forward to more.
Dolphin4442 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter. I loved it.
jencrane chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I loved the dialogue! You did an amazing job of keeping it upbeat and witty.
lovedforeternity chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I don't think I have ever read such witty and intelligent banter in a ff as I did in this chapter. Loved every minute of it and was so completely sad that it was over. I do see that you are new, I will make sure that I let the readers of my stories know about this one when I do my next chapter. More people should know how great this story is!

Thanks for the entertainment. Great job!
ElizaR1558 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
So cute! I love the formatting of showing their phone conversations. I like that they're coming clean with each other - and it's interesting that Edward seems more willing to do that than Bella.
BrownEyedDreamer86 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Those were the most endearing conversations i have ever read in my life...great stuff...want to see more...
letempspasse chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
lolforever at hemmingway being too obscure and cerebral.

i'll have you know i sat here and read the entire thing, dreadful format and deceptive horizontal lines and whathaveyou and i enjoyed every bit of it. even though it was like an elliptical workout for my eyes and brain a bit.

dialogue is my absolute favorite, i think most shakespeare enthusiasts would agree with me there and so an entire chapter of phone conversations was a total delight.

i just wish i wasn't such a stoner ass so i could memorize entire plays to the perfect degree that your characters have. i suppose i could have pulled it off somewhere in the decadeafew that i've been starry eyed for the bard but truthfully it would have severely cut into my dawson's creek time.

wow, the natural progression of that rant is staggering! no idea what's going on anymore so i'll leave you with, fantastical! i'm truly enjoying your story, so glad i found it and i can't wait for the next chapter! :)
sophie921 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
The conversations were great - dang the formatting thing though, I was getting dizzy.

Ayn Rand was a big favorite of mine - never read Hemingway, just don't know if I want to go there.
cdub chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
interest concept - the whole conversation thing...but really hard to read! i loved the She's Come Undone reference.
cretin chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
You are my literary hero; as you channel Nora Ephron, please allow my inner Wayne and Garth to entertain you with a rousing rendition of "We're not worthy".

I am, in fact, wearing the flannel and glasses to pull of a halfway decent (albeit female and brunette) Garth.

I absolutely love this story, thank you for sharing with us.
Imissbrown chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hey there, just needed to let you know that you have many words and they are all wonderful. Especially as they are all spelled and punctuated properly - you warm my pedantic proofreader's soul with their fluency. Oh, and I like the story, too. My favourite line in this chapter? This one: 'The questions accumulated like cars in a foggy Florida freeway pileup until they filled my head and made me really doubt myself.'

Now I need to read on:)
Krugness chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I have no idea how to correctly pronounce honorificabilitudinatibus but it sure made Bella have a reaction. :) I'm really enjoying your FF so far. It's different from any others that I've found so far. I found you on McVampy's favorites list and we know she has good tatse. :) I've got you on my list now so I can continue reading when you update. I can't wait for Edward to find out Emmett knows Bella. :)
Babette12 chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
This story is all kinds of wonderful! Not only do I love Shakespeare, but also how you've incorporated him in with our lovers. I personally own that version of Much Ado (although I think someone needs to tell Kenneth Branagh the subtitle to the play is Beatrice and Benedick, not Claudio and Hero). It is actually the play I used to introduce my own children to Shakespeare, because it's just so much fun.

I'm glad they have decided to explore their relationship, and that it seems they aren't doing it behind the mask of their characters. I loved how Emmett was Bar Man, and can't wait for them to meet up again. I can just imagine their reactions when they do. Especially Emmett's, when he realizes that he just told some guy to swagger to Bella, whom he thinks of as a little sister.
D3vilishAngoOl chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Wow... I love this so much. Its beautiful. I loved how you wrote the Jasper/Bella scenes, because I just love those two together - not romantically, but of course that would be interesting too! And how Alice and Jasper just clicked was expected - maybe a bit more detail or one of their POVs would've been nice. But hey, its Alice and Jasper - those two words together just explain themselves. How you wrote Edward and Bella was just brilliant. I love it. How Edward just takes on different roles reminds me much of myself and how no one really knows the real me. I'm more twisted then your Edward. Also, this story just portrays the chemistry of the characters so well I just love it! And now, I'm going to search for Much Ado - because I'm and idiot who hasn't read anything by Shakespeare yet - well, not the plays anyway.
cretin chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
This is a fantastic story; thank you so much for sharing it with us.
4,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 289 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 .. Last Next »