Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
KJOHN chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Ok so I was hiding in the corner of the balcony...didn't think you saw me, but great story.
Emmaline chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Sad Emmette couldn't catch Mike in that action with the pool stick as well as James ;-) Oh well, maybe next time...
Esme missed out by not having the whole party video'd. Emmette's act would've gotten an award! Lordy, what a three-ring-circus LOL
KJOHN chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
That was great. I'm enjoying your story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Loved the SomeLike it Hot reference. That's one of my favorite movies
harkie5 chapter 28 . 5/8/2014
Super great story! Loved it!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Fabulous story. Sorry to see it end! God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
I was waiting so long for Edward and the Piano! Thx.
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
If only it would have been possible to actually have seen these two on stage, in person professing their feelings for one another. "Sigh"
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
That was hysterical! But I kept wanting Edward and Bella to get back to the original play. I love this play and I can't help wanting to see sexy Edward and Bella finish this play.

Gosh, Charlie was great! That's his baby girl.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
OMG, poor Bella. I had a terrible experience sorta like hers. When my husband and I were dating we were alone in his living room thinking everybody in his family were asleep.. I was wearing very sexy lingerie. We were in a very compromising position. His very religious, Christian sister walked in, turned on the light and screamed at what she saw. I won't go into what exactly she saw, but suffice to say I was beyond embarrassment and started giggling, she was not...
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
What was that about? Are they planning to Kidnap Edward? Not sure what is going to happen :( .
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
This Edward, your Edward, makes my knees weak. The prose that comes out of his mouth is marvelous. I get so much joy from Romance and I'd like to steal your brain for awhile just to enjoy your wonderful imagination!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
You know when Edward was telling Emmett about his impersonations with women, I figured it was his way to cope with being horny and not wanting to get involved. A lot of people play games for sex. But I realized how fucked-up it really was when I read what Emmett said about Edward. Edward really is very insecure and it's a shame now because he seemed to be becoming his own person. Well hopefully true love will prevail.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
I love your Emmett. This has got to be so embarrassing to Edward and Jasper. Especially after Jasper already told Emmett in the bar, his circumstances regarding Alice! Can't wait to read the rest. So glad this story is "complete".
4,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »