Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
That was hysterical! But I kept wanting Edward and Bella to get back to the original play. I love this play and I can't help wanting to see sexy Edward and Bella finish this play.

Gosh, Charlie was great! That's his baby girl.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
OMG, poor Bella. I had a terrible experience sorta like hers. When my husband and I were dating we were alone in his living room thinking everybody in his family were asleep.. I was wearing very sexy lingerie. We were in a very compromising position. His very religious, Christian sister walked in, turned on the light and screamed at what she saw. I won't go into what exactly she saw, but suffice to say I was beyond embarrassment and started giggling, she was not...
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
What was that about? Are they planning to Kidnap Edward? Not sure what is going to happen :( .
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
This Edward, your Edward, makes my knees weak. The prose that comes out of his mouth is marvelous. I get so much joy from Romance and I'd like to steal your brain for awhile just to enjoy your wonderful imagination!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Awwwww
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
You know when Edward was telling Emmett about his impersonations with women, I figured it was his way to cope with being horny and not wanting to get involved. A lot of people play games for sex. But I realized how fucked-up it really was when I read what Emmett said about Edward. Edward really is very insecure and it's a shame now because he seemed to be becoming his own person. Well hopefully true love will prevail.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
I love your Emmett. This has got to be so embarrassing to Edward and Jasper. Especially after Jasper already told Emmett in the bar, his circumstances regarding Alice! Can't wait to read the rest. So glad this story is "complete".
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
I just love the TCM (Turner Classic Movies) channel. It Happened One Night and the Philadelphia Story are also two of my favorite movies if all time! I love the near end of IHON when Clark is try to get her father to pay him back for expenses. I also love when they were hitch-hiking, with him trying to teach her how but only her way would stop a car. I really love Jimmy Stewart, all of his movies, especially TPS and the one where he is a Senator and locks the senate down.
This story is very sweet. I don't want it to end...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Whew! That was so hot. I am feeling lonely. Wishing with all my heart that I was Bella...Ok, I'm alright now but boy that was a long time coming for these two! I mean A long time for them to really get together, hehe. I want a cigarette after that. You are amazing. They are so good together. Now that they have expressed their love physically with each other, I can't wait until they tell each other.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Sweet and sexy, just how I like 'um! I love this Edward. Matter of fact I love this Bella and Jasper and Alice too.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I can feel their chemistry and this isn't even a real situation. I've said it before on another of your stories, you are amazing.
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
So exciting!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
You are amazing! And one of my favorite plays too! I am loving this first meeting of Alice and Jasper and most especially, Edward and Bella. (And of course Benedick and Beatrice).
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Oh boy, I can't wait for them to meet!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 3/12/2014