Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
Guest chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
This Edward is definitely closer to the homosexual end of the Kinsey scale. Obviously nothing wrong with that, a very different take on a romantic ideal.
ahhleesaaa chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
You are an absolutely brilliant writer.
SiriuslyPink chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
Tbh, I think he has been being himself with her.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
This was truly enjoyable and I love chapter 7 with the phone calls...think that was my favorite chapter! and I enjoyed seeing Much to Do About Nothing in here and how the Twilight characters related to their characters in the play...thanks for sharing!
Michaelmas54 chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
That was a terrific and believable story. Your obviously wide knowledge of Shakespeare's plays was cleverly woven into the tale and was a delight to read. Many thanks for sharing xx
Ninkita chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ok, so i just read the entire story yesterday, but i was too busy enjoying it to comment! Detailed comments on what cracked me up every chapter will follow, but here's the thing... I Loved This!
Annalamode chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
L'amour a ses raisons que la Raison ne connait pas
A.
Emmaline3 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
These two make my heart hurt, they are so precious! Reading your story makes me want to head to the bookcase and read every one of Shakespeare's Sonnets over and over again... Thank you!
Emmaline3 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Uh...oh, this is a good thing, right?
Emmaline3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I've never completely gotten over Twilight and the Cullen's are my dream family. So I'm loving reading your charming story about them in PA, the perfect setting for a Bella and Edward adventure...
DrPepper1990 chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
I love dorky nerdy Edward! He is so sweet and cute. God, I'd kill for a man like him. Absolutely loved the story in all its quirky nerdy goodness! Definitely going in the favorites list!
RunsfromReality chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Okay, I WAS going to hold out and just review the whole thing at the end, because ... reasons. Like, I have this job I'm supposed to be keeping. Whatevs, it was fic break time and this chapter was hysterical ... like hyperventilating hysterical ... in no small part due to a slightly similar event in my own past of OMG I THINK THAT WAS YOUR DAD. I'd like to think we covered it well, but it's probably a good thing I was already engaged at that point and they knew they were more or less stuck having me around ...

Nice one, Bella. And I agree ... kill me now is just about right, because your dinner together will be every bit as AWKWARD as you fear. :-)
LAB1 chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
This story is so cute! I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did! Beautifully written!
RunsfromReality chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Smiling with deep amusement. And not giving a cracked-out review like I did for the last one. Mortified already, but happy to keep reading.
RunsfromReality chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Interesting pacing and style choice here. I'll confess, I didn't 100% dig the pure dialogue back and forth of the last chapter - it just felt a bit contrived, which you did warn about in the beginning. I like the mix up better - you get to show your dialogue skills but there's also your flair for colorful descriptions there, too, so it feels more like a natural pace. But I get the need to try out different styles and play with the forms - is that not what fan fiction is for? Entertainment whilst practicing and playing with the language?

Waffles reference ... as requested ... and since you did mention being deedy in the kitchen ... an interesting thing about waffles is they are so much better when made with buttermilk. It adds a fluffiness that lets you mix in all kinds of things. And I've found that nothing ... absolutely nothing ... makes a man more excited to see you in the morning than when you're making big, fluffy waffles with some thing mixed into them. Yeah, yeah, morning sex is one thing, but waffles are another dimension. Plus, if you want him to practically worship you, just fry up some bacon 3/4 of the way, chop it into little pieces, and mix it in your waffle batter. Not only will your man's dick drive him home (or wherever he thinks he's going) but if you do it in something even remotely sexy, he'll just about have an aneurysm of overwhelmed joy, lust, and OH MY GOD THOSE WAFFLES HAVE BACON IN THEM, DON'T THEY? His eyes will scream YOU ARE THE BEST! whilst his dick screams POUNCE and his stomach says NEVER, EVER DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER STOP THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR.

Also recommended if you're going to do this: Send the kids away and clear the afternoon. You'll be busy :-)
4,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »