Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
barbarito chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
OH MY GOD! THAT CHAPTER DESERVES A REVIEW IN ALL CAPS BB! LOVED IT SO MUCH! ALICE WAS CRACKING ME UP! THE FAVA BEAN REFRENCE HAD ME LAUGH OUT LOUD! I LOVED THE INTERACTION AND KISSES AND HUGS BETWEEN BELLA AND EDWARD! HOLY HELL! THAT EDWARD IS SNEAKY WITH THAT ONE WORD! THE SEXUAL TENSION IS THROUGH THE ROOF BETWEEN THESE TWO. LOVED THAT THEY WERE HONEST WITH EACHOTHER ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS! GAH! FUCKING FANTASTIC! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
familydontendwithblood chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
oh my. this is completely awesome.

there were several parts where i legit almost died...but in a good way!

love it!
Starling Rising chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I want this Edward. Seriously. And I won't even do any naughty things to him; I'll just make him sit there and whisper obscure, many-syllabled words in my ear and give me hugs. I'd be in ecstacy for the rest of time. As an aspiring English major, Shakespeare-ward is a favorite of mine, and yours is quite the paragon. I can't wait to see what he whispers in Bella's ear next!
alwayswatchingtv chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Thanks for the new word lesson. I have been trying to think of a sentance I could use it in, I feel the need to now. LOVE Edward and Bella hooking up, did not disappoint!
moolissa35 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
What a chapter! Amazing writing... Loved E's dorkiness, the Q & A and of course, the kiss. But really, who am I kidding, the whole chapter was Win. I can't believe more people haven't discovered this story yet. I'll be sure to pimp it out to all my friends, cuz thats how much I love it. Can't wait for the next update.
n0 l0nger in use chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Wow! I didn't expect the kiss at all. Glad to see they are moving forward.
michellemybelle202 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was feeling a little angsty about real life this evening and then once I was three paragraphs into the new chapter ("...and he looks like he's ready to get Scotch jiggy with me") I was able to smile and talk myself down from the impending freakout. Luckily, it only got better from there, and I'm pretty sure this one chapter contains some of my favorite lines from any fanfic, ever.

Also, this is definitely one of the BEST makeout scenes ever written. You were able to convey that they were having a really hot kiss without having to spell out each movement of their lips. If I have to see one more kiss described as 'tongues battling for dominance' or any of that silliness, I might scream.

Oh, and along those same lines, please do not ever have one of your chracters using air quotes. I find it so cheesy and it annoys me so much that I recently promised myself that the next time I'm reading a story and the author starts talking about air quotes (unless they're mocking them) I will immediately quit reading. And I really really love this story and want to follow it all the way to the end. However, after reading your work so far and loving the way you write so much, I'm pretty sure that you'd never use a phrase like that anyway. One of my favorite things about you is how refreshing all of your dialogue is.

Anyway, thanks again for making my night!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Do you and McV know each other in the Real World? B/C you both have SUCH a way with turning a phrase. Seriously, there are SO MANY funny parts to this chapter I can't list them all. Seriously.

Top Three:

1)I’m like a speed bump to her, and about as useful in this conversation, apparently.

2)“Oh, Bella, please. I haven’t got all day to wait for you two to jump into the pool. You needed a shove, so I shoved. I shoved with love, baby. Don’t hate.”

3)Jasper wanders through the front door at about 6:30, so laid-back that for all intents and purposes he might as well be unconscious. That stops the moment he sees Alice, of course, because his eyes light up and he gives her a smile so large I can enumerate his teeth and probably offer a pretty decent accounting of his dental history as well.

4)“For the honor of Greyskull,” I mutter under my breath, because I am now channeling She-Ra: Princess of Power.

5)Jasper is like a human xanax. He’s a people whisperer, that one.

Okay FINE. Top FIVE, OK?

Seriously chicka, you've got some pretty hot dialog goin on here. ;)

xoxoxo

aliceg
Yongqi chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
fantastic chapter and i am so glad that i discovered your stroy can't wait until the next update!
flormi chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
beautiful chapter!
ElleCC chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Ah, holy hell.

First, kudos to getting to a kiss before chapter 15. Sometimes drawn out is good and necessary, but here kissing made a good show of being ready to appear in Chapter 6. I'm glad you let it happen.

The whole chapter is a hoot, but I'll paste in the most hoot-worthy lines:

- Here comes Edward, and he looks like he’s ready to get Scotch jiggy with me.

- Her eyes are so large that she looks disturbingly like a Precious Moments figurine.

- Alice isn’t even acknowledging the fact that she’s leaning across my body. I’m like a speed bump to her, and about as useful in this conversation, apparently.

- "I shoved with love, baby. Don’t hate."

- Jasper wanders through the front door at about 6:30, so laid-back that for all intents and purposes he might as well be unconscious.

- Jasper is like a human xanax. He’s a people whisperer, that one.

- He’s very beautiful, but clearly not right in the head.

- ...to the back of his head, where they put on a pith helmet and begin to search for the lion I suspect is living in his hair.

- "Well, I’m not entirely opposed to you either, in a general way." - HA! This is such a great line!

And I don't think I mentioned it in my review for the chapter, but that first time you mentioned that it looked like there was a lion in his hair? I totally laughed out loud. That is one of my favorite ever characterizations of his hair. So happy to see it come up here again. The image with the pith helmet is priceless.

I really love your Jasper. Have I mentioned that yet? I am always happy when people write good Jaspers. I pink puffy heart this one. He's excellent.

Yay for you using She-Ra quotage! Awesome!

This was a great chapter. I was worried I was going to have to wait for the next chapter for the date, but you put it in this one - so exciting. I love your little translations/commentary as they do the lines from the play.

I'm in huge love with this fic. Me and this fic... we're going to get together and make little sonnets and haiku and maybe some limericks (because I think Beatrice Bella would enjoy them).
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I am not complaining. Does he imagine that I would complain about this? He’s very beautiful, but clearly not right in the head.

HA! That does describe a lot of men, doesn't it?

There are stories on here that hit different emotional chords for me. Your story is like going to an amusement park.

OMG, my perfect man is a nerd in the body of an adonis. Wire-rimmed glasses are a plus. Brilliant witty men make me melt. If they happen to have sex hair, twinkling green eyes and the ability to make my knees buckle, well, we do have a winning combination.

So, yeah, an insanely hot guy whispering long, obscure correctly-pronounced words in my ear would turn me into a pile of goo.

I love that this info was off the top of your head. I love that your grammar is perfect and you don't say things like "could care less" and "irregardless".

Also, no "tongues beg for entrance" or "battle for dominance" and nobody pops their p's and nobody carries anybody "bridal style". Bless you for making the neck a major errogenous zone, 'cause it so totally is. Bless you for not resulting to cliche's. Bless you for being insanely intelligent and witty.

If you were a guy, I'd beg you to be mine. For reals.
Lissa Rae chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Okay, seriously, I ran out of time yesterday to watch Much Ado, but I am off right now to pop in the DVD. And I just bookmarked the play online, so I can read it whenever my little heart desires.

I love this. I love every little part, from it being Mr. Banner who's directing the play, to Emmett dispensing advice in bars, to Edward bringing over a case of wine. Alice and Jasper are absolute and total cuteness. And I love, love, LOVE that Bella and Edward broke down and told each other what they were thinking, instead of being shy. I really like the direct approach. And the thought of Bella, Mike, and Edward on what sounds like a very awkward first date.
Ivygirl702 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I love love love this story. The rapid fire Q & A session was the best. Especially Bella saying her favorite smell was whatever Edward smelled like.

Favorite line: "I am huffing him like a mad thing." Love it.

Thanks for updating!
Loubell3 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Edward is so sexy and I want him to be my doctor, boyfriend whatever the hell he wants to be. I just want him to come over and read the phone book to me.
4,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 .. Last Next »