Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
Mastaspammip chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
yay for some tongue action lol! This confident edward is different from the normal one but its refreshing to see him so out there..
raleighlane chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I don't have any big Shakespearean words for you, but I did love the new chapter. I loved it like I love Jasper's southernness. Which seeing as how I'm a Southern girl myself is quite a lot. Yum.

You give off an air of literary elite-cool, which is why I thought that you might not know what Klingon was. Someone with their head so full of good literature and great movies can't also be expected to know about the truly embarrassingly geeky things in life. Kudos to you that you do, though I'm not really a StarTrek fan myself.

And I will definitely come play on the TPAP thread on twilighted sometime soon. Thanks for posting!
ayartee chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I had to google Honorificabilitudinatibus while I was reading, I tried saying it out loud, I imagine when Edward whispered it, it actually sounded dirty and sexy.

My favourite line for this chapter is definitely:

"He’s like the Hannibal Lecter of love, and he wants you with some fava beans and a nice Chianti"
colacherry chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
well i'll have to add "no comment" to edward's book choice (not an ayn rand fan here!) but otherwise a lovely chapter! :)
peanutpooh chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
I am really loving this Edward. He is all kinds of win. I can't wait for Bella to unleash her inner hellcat. It is in there I know it. So far I like their playful banter and they are so hot for each other now, just wait for later, they will be smokin' hot. Can't wait.
peanutpooh chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Just wanted to say that I really liked the first chapter. I really like everyone so far. Can't wait to see where this is all going. So off to the next chapter.
raleighlane chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Couldn't go another chapter without reviewing again to tell you how brilliant you are. I would quote all the bits that I like but there is that pesky 10 character limit on reviews and I'm pretty sure that if I quoted all the parts I liked my review would be over 10 words. Forget about 10 characters.

I can't resist telling you though, that the thing about being all the dwarfs "except for Grumpy and Sleepy [and] maybe Sneezy - a Happy, Bashful, Dopey Doc" once again had me laughing out loud. I've wised up though, and resolved not to read your story in quiet places. It's just too dangerous. :)
raleighlane chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
This fic is brilliant and utterly hilarious.

I LOVE your references to literature and pop culture as well all of the little similes that you throw in to spice things up.

And you've also seriously made me want to read 'Much Ado About Nothing.' Somehow I must have missed that play in all my years of school. It's okay though, Wikipedia exists to help out the woefully uncultured.

Incidentally, did you know that 'Much Ado About Nothing' has been translated into Klingon? As in the realy nerdy StarTrek language? Yeah, Wikipedia really is useful.

Thanks for posting, I am enjoying this so incredibly much!

Oh and PS, this: "Mr. Doctor Edward/Bedward/Still-Hasn’t-Said-A-Wordward" actually made me laugh out loud. Which was totally awkward since I was sitting in a law library supposedly doing contract work. ;)
orionfoo chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
they are so hot for each other , it's to cute.
moolissa35 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Awesome chapter. Edward was all kinds of WIN! Loved how he pulled it together in the end and can't wait to see how the next chapter goes.
Dolphin4442 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I'm glad they are finally talking :) Can't wait for the next update.
kolfan88 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Haha I absolutely love how completely obsessed they are with each other without the other knowing LOL..please update again soon!
barbarito chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
OMFG! LOVED it so much!LOVED that he met Emmett and got some insight on how to act like a swaggering jackass from him! HAHA! When we got his pov about him and his whinny like a horse! I was laughing so damned hard. Poor Edward! If he only knew that he affects Bella the same way she affects him!LOVE how Bella and Edward interacted with eachother. LOVE your story and am looking forwardto the next update!
Sheeijan chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I'm glad to have the whinny explained. That was - odd. But the system reboot thing was hilarious! I'm not sure I like Emmett's advice or not, the whole jackass thing. We'll see how it plays out I guess!

Thanks for the update!
kellybear3 chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
I heard about this story when I was reading "Frenemies". It looks really good so far! I'm a little concerned that Bella and Edward and not being themselves with each other, but that's the whole point of this story so far, right? lol I'm really looking forward to where this takes us.
4,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 290 297 298 299 300 301 302 .. Last Next »