Reviews for The Port Angeles Players
BethZ chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
This was a great fic, but this chapter was so corny- in a bad way- and out of place. Thoroughly disappointing.
sammieanne chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
This story had so much going on, it had me crazy, I found it to be so delightful. The characters were spot on, really it was like watching a romantic comedy on television. I adored Edward and Bella, I wish there was more written about them, oh well, thank you reading this was a pleasure.
sammieanne chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Who is stupid, you are your characters, this has been so far the most painful story I have ever read, and so funny and good. What's up or down, shit I don't know.
sammieanne chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
These two people cause pain to their reader, they are painfully shy and truly go on to much. I believe this to be a very interesting story if you want to hear what they're thinking, they surely have not had much to say. I hope they get better as I read on.
archy12 chapter 26 . 6/21/2013
Lovely,just lovely-Em and Rose's wedding,the silent conversation between Edward and Bella,Bella thinking of the nine months together,Edward's proposal in New York...it was a treat to read.
Oh,if you ever come to India,I promise to serve you the real Indian food-the kind most people have on a daily is very simple,really,otherwise how would we be functioning? :) Somewhere I read about being a guest at an Indian family meal-it was a hoot. I promise you won't have to thank a dozen people or any other thing the writer mentioned there,but do read it if you can find google normal Indian lunch or something and it will pop up!
archy12 chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Oh Edward,don't feel bad about not finishing 'A hundred years of solitude'.I have read more books than I can count,but somehow I am wary of starting that one! (The only other book I could not finish was 'War and Peace'.)
What you said about growing old with Bella-that was beautiful.I wish more couples would remember that change is an important part of life and accept it.
Jogging and reading? Only Edward!
You are so right about Shakespeare having written for the common man. Dogberry and Verges? They must have drawn laughter from the front-benchers!
Loved the book Edward got for Bella on her my relatively new husband and I had our first row,he got the complete Sherlock Holmes series for me. :)
archy12 chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
I knew Renee would comment on Edward's aura when he and Bella returned from their garden is a hoot!
archy12 chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Scamp? I hope what they are planning is kind of scamp-ish i know it is,having read the story before,but it's still fun!
archy12 chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
Oh god,Edward and his statements! No wonder Alice remarked that he was lethal. He is so completely-outrageously-dashingly in love!
Good to have the specter of Tanya off their relationship.
archy12 chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
While I am enjoying myself too much by re-reading this story,the few regulars of my one story on this site are probably craving another update,and I have some work related to this very play sitting by. So here is a promise to me-I will read the rest only after I have finished those two tasks.
Good night to Lady Bella and Sir Edward! I am off to sleep before I fall off my bed.
And words are sexy...
archy12 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Oh god,these two make my head whirl! The things they do and the words they speak-not to mention the hot sex-against-the-wall.
Fairly good advice to Angela,by the way. And Bella discovered something new about herself.
archy12 chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
He is such a dork,in spite of all the stunt-crazy-driving. Who puts an application to be a boyfriend?
Personally,I think it would be a good idea to have prospective spouses fill applications before they marry,stating their strengths and weaknesses and what they want to do for each-other and their future kids. Put everything in black and white!
archy12 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Actually the 'unscripted drama' turned into quite a circus!
Bella should whack Emmett on the head for his stupid she tells Alice,she is definitely going to do it.
archy12 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
The pool party was a hoot!
But...Emmett was the one to advice Edward and Jasper,and they did confess they loved the girls.
archy12 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Oh, are a sum of so many doubting yourself and tell Bella about the past;she'll she is already head-over-heels in with will make forgiving you easier.
Simple needs,eh? He talks like a true towels,comfortable car,and Bella in lingerie and cooking waffles in his kitchen cuddling,feeling emotional after the sex,and oh god-a kitchen full of mostly non-cookable come he had baking powder though?
Good luck to his patients today!
4,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »