Reviews for A New Leash On Life
TotalGeek17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
My favorite part was the ending with the transformation and the reaction. Hilarious! I also enjoyed the bickering between Kitty and Bobby. Loved it!
Total Geek 17
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Need thearapy cuz I CAN'T see it! Lol that was funny!
PhantomShadowCat chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
AMAZING! I wish there were more stories about logan turned into wolves/dogs/puppies. This one was the only one I can find and its awesome!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
For my first x men story to read, this one was really funny, reminded my of a friend... And Severus
JustAGoose-Feather Quill chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
that wasn't too bad. I would've thought Logan would have been a bit more tempermental. It had a lot of good humour in it. to think of Logan as a puppy is...unthinkable. You did a pretty good job.

T.T.F.N (Ta Ta For Now)

SierraZanimalini14
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is great! So fun to read. I loved it!
missy chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Where's Rogue? Other wise very funny.
Sagami-Ayumu chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*Faint, then shakes head and get up.*

I must review then faint. Okay, phasing to Hysteric mode, so watch out.

- Hysteric Mode: On

OMFG ! THIS IS SOOOOOO AWESSOME ! I GUESS FORGE IS ONE HECK OF A GENIUS ! OH MAAAAAAAAAAN ! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !

- Hysteric Mode: Off

I just had to love this story, scratch that, I love all of your stories. And I've seen a Fic Speaking about Cinderella and marriage, I am Surely Going to check that, and hopefully, I'll be the invited. And Emma sugah, You need therapy ? If you need therapy then what do WE NEED ! FULL PSYCHOLOGIQUE ASSISTENCE at the way you dress. Women ! *Scoff. Anyway, As promised...

*Faint*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Haha, nice. I really wish Rogue was in it though. Great story!

E. Dawn B.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Really really funny! Loved it! :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Logan as a dog, huh? It suits him. XD I was laughing so hard!
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That is so evil and funny. I love it. Poor Logan.
Snow leopard freak chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
HOLY SHOES! I LUV IT! KEEP THIS UP OR DO A SEQUEL! LOL!
kiykiyo chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
so funny!XD
Angelzodica013 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I like this! I love how much of a handle Logan was! And Scott was used as a marker! XD It was like

logan marked his territory! lol This is a cute one-shot I love your writing.