Reviews for The Air That I Breathe
twolipps chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
I love J/B stories and it's nice to read one that is completely different from the others.

I am so sorry for you loss and hope that with time your heart will heal.
KristALchelle chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
Thank you for being so brave and for sharing your story. I am also on the healing path and I can't tell you how much you have inspired me. I absolutely love your writing and am so happy to see you back. With love ~Krista
Touchstone67 chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
Very happy to see an update, but I'm sorry for your loss. Sometimes life deals us those devastating blows and we need to step away and regroup before we continue on.

That being said, I'm happy you decided to continue on and Jasper started talking again. You write one of my favorite jaspers in fics and I missed him.

*hugs* Keep up the wonderful work, and peace for you and your family.
TwilightWolf77 chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
Glad ur writing again...I'm really sorry for your loss.
pingou chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
thank you for not giving up with this story. And thank you too for sharing this with me. I'll wait as long as this will be necessary. Go on !
mynxi chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
Ok...I'm caught up. I've spent the whole day reading this story intermittenly. It was recommended by a friend and she didn't disappoint.

I hope you continue to update regularly now. This is a good story and I'm interested in how it continues. :)
sonyabrady1971 chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
hey darlin' you haven't lost your readers and you needed to take time for yourself. I know better then anyone. I lost 5 babies myself between 5 and 12 weeks. Then I lost a little girl at 26 weeks she only lived 9 hours and 22 minutes. Then I finally carried my son to 39 weeks. Didn't allow myself to enjoy the pregnancy at all, because in my mind the same thing was going to happen and even though it was a very difficult pregnancy I did carry him and delivered him by c-section safely. But I started to hemorrage about 15 minutes after they took him and they couldn't stop the bleeding so I finally had an baby and lost the ability all in one day because they had to do a total hysterectomy. Never have gotten over that and my son is 13 soon to be 14 in March. So you have my thoughts and prayers with you.

Glad your back, I absolutely fuckin' love this story, but take your time and ease yourself back in. kisses and hugs, Sonya
NatalieLynn chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
I was so thrilled to find you've updated this, and it was another excellent chapter. I'm very sorry to learn the reason for he long absence. Having never been pregnant, I cannot truly fathom what you've been through. All I can offer is a reminder that despite the pain and sorrow you've gone through, you have been given the greatest blessing God can give, the support of a loving husband and the miracle of a child. Cherish them.
yheezy chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
I love your story, I hope that you update it quickly & more often, it's quite beautiful. Your portrayal of Bella is enticing, Jasper as well. I understand the shutting down emotionally, the feel of needing to be in control of something. I also absolutely adore your version of Aro, he seems to be a pretty good guy so far as far as we've seen, at least with his interactions with Jasper. It really is like a father figure. The plot of some pretty crazy mythical ninja sword is a great touch, kind of hilarious too (makes me think of those new movies with vampire ninja stuff). And as far as your update on your life goes, I haven't experienced any of that so I can't say much about it. What I can tell you though is that everything in this life happens for a reason, what is meant to be will be. I truly believe that, at least. You are blessed to have a loving husband and child, and I someday hopefully I will have that as well. I'm so glad you have begun to heal and write again, and thank you for that. Your stor(ies), both fanfiction and life, are inspirational to more than you know. God bless.

PS: What is with Wade! He's really creepy, like him on his cell when Jasper pulled up. I just get a bad vibe from him, but his actions also make me wonder since he genuinely seems to care for Bella.
texbratt67 chapter 17 . 1/6/2010
Wow, I LOVE this story. I love your Jasper and Bella. I also like how you put some of the things from the book in this. I really can't wait to read more. And, I want to say that I am sorry for all that has happened to you in youe life but, I do admire how strong you seem to be. Your daughter has a great mom that she can look up to and grow into a strong woman herself. You should be proud of yourself.
Insideitall chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
As always I love this story and was so excited to see you back again.

Words cant say what I wish to tell you so instead I'm sending out a huge hug and my best wishes. Even your darkest hours have to fade (-:
CarminMoon chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
I just found your amazingly beautiful story a few days ago, and I have to say that this has got to be one of the most original plot lines I have ever seen.

Keep up the wonderful work, and never let go of your hope, no matter what form it comes in. Sometimes the fates give one amazing thing, sometimes they give more. Cherish everything, everyday.
Decca31 chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
You may not want sympathy, but you certainly have it. Your real life story made me cry in earnest. I am pregnant myself after trying for many years and resorting to treatment, so I understand some of your frustration. I spent the first trimester terrified that I would lose the precious cargo. I am very sorry for your loss and truly, even though I started reading your fanfic only today, no apology is needed, I'm sure.

As far as TAtIB goes, what a story! I was riveted from the first moment and am truly intrigued by this novel AU. I love that you haven't switched POVs and the dynamic Jasper shares with Peter and Bella. Well done.
Robin.D chapter 17 . 1/4/2010
wow that was a good chapter :):) Bella wants Jazz so bad it is not funny lol :) oh hell i would too lol :):)
sakari-x chapter 17 . 1/4/2010
I love this story so much I never have a problem picking it back up whenever you update. It is so good and so unique I just remember from chapter to chapter. I sorry to hear of your problems and rl does absolutely come first. And I'll be here waiting patiently. Thanks for the update!
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »