Reviews for The Air That I Breathe
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
at first i was a little confused as to where bella would fit it but now i get it and its a really got story twist, i cant wait for the next chapter!
SweetT129 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Wow, Jasper is scary now. I understand how he got there though, sad as it is. Your story is great so far... hoping for another chapter soon!
mylife9 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
"control was about denial and the trick to denial was to indulging."

favorite line in this chapter. so nice! jasper lives on pain because that's basically what he's good at and then he gets a mission he just gets through. I'm happy that you didn't have jasper just accept rosalie and emmett back. despite the fact that I adore him, jasper's pain is the best thing for him, at least the way you're writing it. thanks for updating!
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I cannot wait to read more of this story. Thanks, Jennifer
BamaBabe chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Very powerful and well written. I'm scared of Jasper! And want to know what happens next.
BamaBabe chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
That durn Edward, what a coward!
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
The prologue has pulled me right in. I can't wait to find out more about Jasper and what will happen. Thank you!
solemariecullen chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
that is a really good star of this story. i alway slove bella and jasper I cant wait to read about them. i love thos star because it showed how he is really hurt and it gets my hoper up that Bella could save him from it. but i wish your chapter could be longer... please update soon.
Surgery-Girl chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
This story is amazing. It's so well written. Update soon!
B.Mikaelson chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Thats so sad. When is Jasper going to be reunited with Bella? Next chapter I hope. Update soon please. _
MadisonJean9 chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
love it!
BaconButt chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Jasper is so cold-hearted. Freaking hot!

Amazing story so far! You had me hooked!

God of War reference! I love Colliding Meteors!

I'm so glad I came across your story... I'm about to have a panic attack since Colliding Meteors' about to end.

I love IdreamofEddy's Peter.

Are you gonna include him in more chapters?
BaconButt chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Your story got me intrigued.

I love your version of Bella's party.

A lot of people may not agree with me but after reading NM the second time I felt that Edward is to blame for the entire thing.

*hides from Team Edward*
Shakari chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
this is good! this idea has been playing in my head while reading your story. Bella was turned by Victoria and was working with her to get revenge on the family that abandond her and hurt her. they run into Jasper somehow?
356 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Yay evil Jasper! I love evil Jasper... Hopefully Bella will be more evil in this story too! I love evil Bella and this story so update soon! ;)
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 Next »