Reviews for The Air That I Breathe
Surgery-Girl chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
AMAZING! Update soon!
becca xx chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
i love it please update xx
Karasays chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
wow!

just wow.

totally unexpected.
solemariecullen chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
ohh my goodd! i didnt expect that.. please tell me you are going to update soon. i was partically eating my nails. i didnt see it coming. is she a slayer.. cool! if she is.. i really think their star have to be a little hard and their love intensive.. please UPDATE SOON.
BaconButt chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Bad ass Bella! Nice!
B.Mikaelson chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Ou, I like badass Bella. Update soon plese. _
BamaBabe chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Hot bitch Bella! Rock-on! I can't wait to find out what's happened with her. Keep it up.
Vendell13 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
WOW- I was so not expecting that. I like bad ass Bella. She will fit nicely with bad ass Jasper. WooHOO! Can't wait to see where this is going. Can it be that she is working for Aro as well? oh, I'm SO excited!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
That was an amazing chapter, I can't wait for the update!
Shorty808 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Bad Ass Fighting Bella YAY! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Gabwr chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Great chapters. I really injoy your dark Jasper. Looking forward to more.
xluvinvainx chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Great chapter. For a while I was wondering when and how you would introduce Bella in the story. I must say you did a really good job, and I can't wait to hear her story.
Shakari chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
i so did not see that coming! LOVED it! absolutly AMAZING! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Whitlock's Girl chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
OOH! Wow! A new twist. Interesting. I can't wait to find out what Bella is exactly. What was that blade made of? Very interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
at first i was a little confused as to where bella would fit it but now i get it and its a really got story twist, i cant wait for the next chapter!
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »