Reviews for The Air That I Breathe
eclipsedbrunette chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
That was an amazing chapter, I can't wait for the update!
Shorty808 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Bad Ass Fighting Bella YAY! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Gabwr chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Great chapters. I really injoy your dark Jasper. Looking forward to more.
xluvinvainx chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Great chapter. For a while I was wondering when and how you would introduce Bella in the story. I must say you did a really good job, and I can't wait to hear her story.
Shakari chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
i so did not see that coming! LOVED it! absolutly AMAZING! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Whitlock's Girl chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
OOH! Wow! A new twist. Interesting. I can't wait to find out what Bella is exactly. What was that blade made of? Very interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
at first i was a little confused as to where bella would fit it but now i get it and its a really got story twist, i cant wait for the next chapter!
SweetT129 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Wow, Jasper is scary now. I understand how he got there though, sad as it is. Your story is great so far... hoping for another chapter soon!
mylife9 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
"control was about denial and the trick to denial was to indulging."

favorite line in this chapter. so nice! jasper lives on pain because that's basically what he's good at and then he gets a mission he just gets through. I'm happy that you didn't have jasper just accept rosalie and emmett back. despite the fact that I adore him, jasper's pain is the best thing for him, at least the way you're writing it. thanks for updating!
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I cannot wait to read more of this story. Thanks, Jennifer
BamaBabe chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Very powerful and well written. I'm scared of Jasper! And want to know what happens next.
BamaBabe chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
That durn Edward, what a coward!
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
The prologue has pulled me right in. I can't wait to find out more about Jasper and what will happen. Thank you!
solemariecullen chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
that is a really good star of this story. i alway slove bella and jasper I cant wait to read about them. i love thos star because it showed how he is really hurt and it gets my hoper up that Bella could save him from it. but i wish your chapter could be longer... please update soon.
Surgery-Girl chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
This story is amazing. It's so well written. Update soon!
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »