Reviews for The Air That I Breathe
MadisonJean9 chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
love it!
BaconButt chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Jasper is so cold-hearted. Freaking hot!

Amazing story so far! You had me hooked!

God of War reference! I love Colliding Meteors!

I'm so glad I came across your story... I'm about to have a panic attack since Colliding Meteors' about to end.

I love IdreamofEddy's Peter.

Are you gonna include him in more chapters?
BaconButt chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Your story got me intrigued.

I love your version of Bella's party.

A lot of people may not agree with me but after reading NM the second time I felt that Edward is to blame for the entire thing.

*hides from Team Edward*
Shakari chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
this is good! this idea has been playing in my head while reading your story. Bella was turned by Victoria and was working with her to get revenge on the family that abandond her and hurt her. they run into Jasper somehow?
356 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Yay evil Jasper! I love evil Jasper... Hopefully Bella will be more evil in this story too! I love evil Bella and this story so update soon! ;)
Vendell chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
I KNEW IT! I just knew that he was working for Aro. Wow-great chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Heather1970 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Good story. Please post more soon.
IdreamofEddy chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Oh My God. Oh My God of War! I couldn't quit reading from the prologue to this chapter, so forgive me for only leaving one review. You have turned him into an absolute bad ass! I love it! Where the heck is Bella? Get in there girl, rescue his georgeous butt! And I can't believe I told Jasper that Peter told me he called him a God of War! I'm blushing, your writing is powerful, While I feel sorry for him, I'm totally in love with this black hearted Jasper. It played out in my mind, and I love it. I definitely can't wait till the next chapter!
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Is is a good story. I feel sorry for Jasper and at the same time pissed at what he has become. Looking forward to see what you write next.
Shorty808 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
I love the term God of War for Jasper. It fits him very well when you think about it :) I love this story and I'm eagerly waiting to see where it will go :D
Vendell chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Please please please please update soon

The God of War rocks, can't wait to see where this is going
mylife9 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
beautiful. doing what he does best and his take on bella's party. delightful. bring on chapter three! whoo!
Vendell chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Oh I like it! I have always thought it was Edward's fault. Can't wait to read more
MadisonJean9 chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
i'm slitely confused but still want an update.
Gabwr chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
This seems like a very interesting story. I look forward to reading more.
1,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 Next »