Reviews for Be More Like Me
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
B'AWWWWWWW!

*this is the opinion voiced from from the pile of goo that I have become on the floor*

Okay, one more time: AWWWWWW!

Speaking as a girl who in weak moments can be quite over-emotional and loud, and requires re-assurance that those in her life really do love love her...I really love Ino in this. :-)

And then the tea-cup, which shows that he really *does* care for her...and Ino does just need someone as quiet and steady and laid-back as Shika to snuggle against...*sigh*. LOVE.

And I heart ShikaIno a bajillion times more after this. (oh yeah, I DIED at the flashing Kiba part. :-)
pyrocatboy chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Kiba you lucky bastard!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
loved it!
woofyy chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
shikamaru must have some kind of hormonal disease ROFLS hahaha or maybe he's just too 'lazy' to ogle over ino's boobies xP HAHAHA anyways good luckies with your future stories ), it's an interesting one-shot and I agree, i think ino may be one of the demanding characters due to her up beat characteristics and pace.
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
amusing
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Haha. poor Kiba, That nosebleed must've hurt...

Great job!
BingoZero chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hahahaha. It's great to hear the other side from the all powerful, hypnotic breasts, but even better to hear how they fail! It's a great little antidote.
liltle chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very sweet! Wonder if they still had that 'talk' after that. It's a lovely story and i have to admit, i also like reading short stories. They're simple, nice and imaginative in a sense that you'll never get bored of reading it again and again. Yours is no exception.
ms.licorice chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Really cute! Keep it up!

.:calee:.
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
very amusing. _ yes, who knew that the great Hyuuga Neji had a weakness for... breasts? i could only imagine ino's frustration when it didn't work out with shikamaru. _
silentE chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
More awesomeness! This was worth it for the Kiba oneshot! Give up the degree : )
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I liked that one.

What have you been eating?

Can we go with a strong mint for that one? or do we need to factor in texture, too:)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Great story. Kiba and Ino's scene cracked me up. :P and it was sweet in a Shikamaru-like way for him to make another cup of tea.
ltwfss chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
LOL! I was expecting a little more in the way of sexual bribery, but I loved this nonetheless!

LMFAO poor Ino. Of course Shikamaru would just be like... shogiboobs lol good thing he could care less who sees his girlfriend's chesticles.

Of course, Neji would fall prey to boobage. And Tenten with the only useful advice, also appropriate XD.

Good job, I loved it! Keep the Ino fics coming if you can, I'm on an Ino kick myself this week.
Silva Bramley chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Ino is my favorite character! And you are so right, she is very demanding.

My favorite part was when Tenten was like "Show him your boobs" lol. Very funny. )