Reviews for In Sickness and In Health HAITUS
please updateeeeee
nekolovesyou chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
please update
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
How dare you?! How dare you make me cry? Naruto has done nothing to deserve this. Now you finish this story and think about all the pain you caused readers. This has a good story line and plot but how dare you make me cry.
ChileanRach chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Nooooooooooooooo! I can't believe this amazing story is not finished! I can see up there that it hasn't been updated in such a long time, but if for some reason, some miracle, the author is reading this. Omg how I wish this could be continued!
Izumi17 chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
Wonderful! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Update? I don't sleep well when there are cliff hangers!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Sibling forced me into reading this, then began ranting about how they want you to update. -sigh- but she is right, this story is pretty good, so update of u want to save my poor abused eardrums (Ps: She's still screaming about it, save me by updating! I'm begging you!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Omfg continue dammit! Author, y u no update! But seriously update or u shall pay the consequences!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Read this a while ago, love it just as much as I did the first time. But I'm sad to see that it still hasn't updated :(. Please continue the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Oh. My. God. Please. Continue.
Dont do it chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Dont you dare kill naruto. Pleas please Dont kill him off
Luzzy-Chan chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Omfg i love it please continue D8!
Qzh chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
And then they found him doing it with Kyuubi lol.
Not my cup of tea but this seems to be a yaoi pairing so thats my guess on what the ending would be.
luversblues chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
i dont understand the concept of the isolation room. this seems really good tho and should be continuee
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
good so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »