Reviews for In Sickness and In Health HAITUS
ChileanRach chapter 3 . 6/18
Nooooooooooooooo! I can't believe this amazing story is not finished! I can see up there that it hasn't been updated in such a long time, but if for some reason, some miracle, the author is reading this. Omg how I wish this could be continued!
Izumi17 chapter 3 . 1/26
Wonderful! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Update? I don't sleep well when there are cliff hangers!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Sibling forced me into reading this, then began ranting about how they want you to update. -sigh- but she is right, this story is pretty good, so update of u want to save my poor abused eardrums (Ps: She's still screaming about it, save me by updating! I'm begging you!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Omfg continue dammit! Author, y u no update! But seriously update or u shall pay the consequences!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Read this a while ago, love it just as much as I did the first time. But I'm sad to see that it still hasn't updated :(. Please continue the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Oh. My. God. Please. Continue.
Dont do it chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Dont you dare kill naruto. Pleas please Dont kill him off
Luzzy-Chan chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Omfg i love it please continue D8!
Qzh chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
And then they found him doing it with Kyuubi lol.
Not my cup of tea but this seems to be a yaoi pairing so thats my guess on what the ending would be.
luversblues chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
i dont understand the concept of the isolation room. this seems really good tho and should be continuee
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
good so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written.
Rukia Elric chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Wheres the rest?!
Meme meme chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Noooooooo! That's evil! Pure evil I tell you.
Why?!
Why?
Why did you start the hiatus right on the climax of the story?!
*Falls down to the ground sobbing*
I summon Kyuubi I command you to go hunt down Janet Doe and make her continue the story!
EmaBiersack chapter 3 . 9/11/2012