Reviews for The Unholy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
AWwwwwwwwwwwe! how sweet! Juugo you lady killer!
thormac chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
this was the first juugo fanfic i have ever read so i can honestly say i think it fucking rules!:d
Super-Sweet chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love how Shikamaru organised a group of transvestites to attack Suigetsu. I thought that was bloody brilliant.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Lol xD The end was hilarious. I espeically loved the part with Sasuke killing himself wtf xD

Your writing started off fine, but I found the tenses inconsistent and you excessively use commas. Other than that you write quite well.

*sigh* I'm sorry but this one part just really bothered me (due to recent events) ...Aryan is such a broad term that applies to more than just "blonde hair, blue eyes" (wiki it or something, don't just rely on 19th century imperialism or Nazi propaganda for your info)... and the way you used it in: "There was a shadow of a smirk on his face and Ino blanched; for the first time in her life, she damned her Aryan Yamanaka features" sounded... :/ Maybe use "Nordic" instead of "Aryan"? ;

Anyway, interesting story!

- L
fsalt chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was pretty good, I love comedy thanks for sharing!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
So after I finished reading this I sat for a few minutes with my eyes extremely large and my mouth hanging open. The story had a rather unexpected evening to say the least.

The story was well written and the characters were kept extremely in character given everything that occurred within. And I really liked it especially since I hate that Sasuke formed a whole new team in the first place.

And oh dear when Sasuke killed himself I nearly died laughing. So overall I say, well done.
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
oh, DAC! squeels in delight only a pure genius can think of something as amazing as this! i haven't even read one word of the story and already i was laughing. just seeing the line 'suigetsu/whores' sent me to tickle-land to suffer.

being a major inofangirl, i hated the sasukarin part (every boy is ino's! _) but i totally loved the subtlety of juugoino. it sets them apart from the onenight-escapade themes of the other pairings - in fact, it almost gives you a hope that they'll get something permanent started. _

the last line was definitely a bomb!

here, take all my cookies! _
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
FINALLY i've gotten around to reading this thing! i'm uber sorry about that! couldn't read it wednesday since i had church after school, thursday my nazi-father was home guarding the computer, and friday i left for a three day camp thing! D:

so yeah. sorry. uberly.

anyway!

i really did like this! it was cute, and it had a bunch of good pairings (i.e...sasukar, juuino...ya know...). and the suiwhores things was hilarious. i had tears in my eyes, i swear! :)

thanks so much for writing this for me, lovely. it made my week.
stones chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I don't know why, but I find it crazy interesting that you decided to write this after they changed their name. I dunno, don't mind my random musings.

Aha, I love your Suigetsu. Cocky, rude, and jerky. I love love love your little mention of Ino/Shikamaru, but maybe I'm only imagining it like that because I love the pairing.

About Suigetu's part in the story- Oh my lord. That's it really. I'm speechless. Ino and Juugo-so cute and so win. Karin and Sasuke- goodness, I love this pairing and the relationship between them was funny. Poor Karin, well actually poor fake Sasuke who was killed in the process of writing this fic.

Well, nice job!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ohoh. This was bloody hilarious. I suspected that line at the end would come, but it still made me crack up. I love it. Nice work!