Reviews for Morsmordre
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Whoa, he was born on Christmas...crud. Well, looks like the spirit of the holidays did nothing to help with him. Handsome at one point, but not for long, the little snake.
louie chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Why this piece has not received more reviews is perplexing at least to me. It is a well-written piece. So tragic, poor Merope! Life cheated her at every turn.
Overhill chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This is an interesting mood piece. It is so sad that homelessness and hunger, greed and selfishness would be part of the wizarding world - you've done a fine work recording her hopelessness and her helplessness. I disagree with Dumbledore, that she chose not to do magic anymore - I think that she wasn't very skilled in magic in the first place, especially as in the Deathly Hallows, we learn that food cannot be created; and that she went to the orphanage in hopes that the Muggles would find a way to place her son with his father. It seems from the visit to St. Mungo's in the OotP, that there wasn't a maternity ward at that hospital, which left only the options of home birth, or someplace in the Muggle world. All in all, well done.