Reviews for Heroes And Halflings
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Watcher in the dark chapter 22 . 6/7/2012
A round of applause to our amzing author! This a really awesome story! Sequel! Sequel! sequel!
Varkanax40 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just finished reading this, and I'm around midway through the sequel, Lightning Strikes Twice. Anyway, excellent story! I enjoy the way you blend canon and fanfiction, especially as the storyline progresses.
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 22 . 3/26/2010
Aww, Nuju and Stara kissed! Nuju and Stara, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. Yayz, Stara gets to go home! Hehe, "Karzhani-boring" that's funny. Hope ya put up a sequel or somethin'. Bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 21 . 3/25/2010
Yayz, Sekmet got what she deserved! I didn't really like her. Kiria was behind it? Oh... *blood starts to boil* I'm happy she's dead and gone. Yay, Stara gets to go back! Whoopee for her! Oh noes... Nuju's gonna have to make a tough decision. Please update soon, bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
This was an awesome chapter. The story seems to get better and better each update! Please update soon (don't make me get on my knees and beg like what Stiaye had been told) Bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 19 . 3/21/2010
O.M.G. Is Stara dead or alive? Is Nuju okay? How'd Matau get out? When will I stop asking questions? Please update soon, bye! :D

The Rahkshi Writer chapter 19 . 3/21/2010
Wow... this story seems to get better with every chapter. Keep up the good work!
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
Yayz. Awesome chapter. Oh dearz, Stara's still angry at Kronus? Oh, the fight begins! Whoo! Please update soon, bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Ooh, awesomeness. Stara's past sounds really tough. I feel bad for her. Please update soon! Bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
Yayz, an update. This was a really epic chapter. Stara got stormshine. Please update soon, bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 15 . 3/18/2010
Whoa, that was so epic, that part between Stara and Kronus. I wonder what'll happen now. Nuju has a crush! Oh, so cute! Please update soon, bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Yayz, an update. Whoa, awesome chapter. That was epic, really, 'm not kidding. Please update soon! I'm slipping out of my seat with the suspense! Bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
Awesome chapter! I like how you used Stara's power to make the electricity net. Also, Onewa's line was funny!"That was interesting, let's not do that again." hahaha, I laughed my butt off! Please update soon! Bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 12 . 3/12/2010
Yayz, an update! Whoa, awesome chapter. Cool, defying death! Awesome job Kronus! He must've been stoked. Please update soon! Bye!