Reviews for Arkham Intern
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
I actually thought that the ending would be something like Cady going insane and/or dying. I also thought that Jonathan would become attached to her. I was wrong in both aspects! Though I doubt you would make a sequel now, personally, I wouldn't know how to continue this! Maybe that's the reason you don't have a sequel. Oh well! An amazing story!
Dekagoodie chapter 29 . 1/31/2013
This was an amazing story
Wolfish Imp chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
I love this story. Do you ever plan to do a sequel someday?
annabannana98 chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
really good story , is there going to be a sequel ?
Ophion the Angry Moth-Bear chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
This was an amazing story. That's all I have to say about this... Just... wow...
Very well done
sasha-anna chapter 29 . 12/24/2010
First of all I have to say I love love love your story. Your OC is just great, she's not a Mary Sue at all and just very likable - you did some excellent work here. Just found the epilogue for your sequel on livejournal and I desperately hope that you continue/finish writing the sequel as the epilogue is quite promising! Errr... I guess that's all, come back and write write write ;)
Vintagegirl1912 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
So I believe it was thrusday morning I stumbled into the pathway of this MAGNIFICENT WELL THOUGHT OUT FANFIC! Let me tell you, that I spent my entire weekend reading this! I kid you not that I could not put down my itouch (i get wifi and I can read fanfic mobile edition). I really wasn't even hungry that how enthralled I was with this amazing story. Words are not enough to express just how much I love this story, like really I am now even more obsessed with Crane. And of course now your story and Cady! At times I found myself in distress with her and I was like omg why doesn't she leave him or do something that would break her free from his clutches! Cady is so real and just a well-rounded character. One can relate to her stress and why she cannot just leave him. GAH! I was just taken away and let me tell you that it has been a while since I found a well thought out fanfic. You had Cran/Scarecrow down to a "T" and that was the reason why I sacrificed food and was just sitting and reading this to the very end! Ok, what else can I say? I mean there are not enough words to express just what a great read this was! Oh and the hot scenes between Cady and Crane were just flawless, elegant, and oh so very hot! You certainly have the writing talent down and just wanted to thank you for this fun read and I hope you write more! :D
campblood chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
This is turning out to be a really great story. I like Cady's character, and I enjoy the way you profile Dr. Crane. Very nice. I wish I could finish this story now, but considering the extremely late hour and my procrastination on my homework assignments...

I'll read the rest tomorrow. I just wanted to send a comment.
IdleThreats chapter 29 . 2/26/2010
Wow. I mean, wow. That was by far the most well constructed story I have ever read on this website, it's so well done I could see at as being a published book. It had me in an iron grasp, I couldn't stop reading from the moment I started. The character development Cady went through from beginning to end blew me right away, as well as how spot on you made our dear old doctor. I cannot wait for the sequel.
Blackmoonlite chapter 29 . 8/4/2009
That was such a great story! You did a wonderful job!
sam the accountant chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
Simply fantastic. I really hope that you are planning on entering into the publishing world. I enjoyed this more than a certain vampiric series that has me in its thrall.
Miss Malfaisant chapter 29 . 6/13/2009
That was absolutely fabulous. You've written this magnificently.

His characterization was SPOT ON, right down to the last detail. It is extremely difficult to capture and write his character well, and you've pulled it off. I'll have you know that I am a very picky reader and it is quite an accomplishment for a piece of literary work - especially one as long as this - to hold my focus and attention.

Well, anyways, fabulous job. You're very talented.
CyanideDreams610 chapter 29 . 5/31/2009
Awesome fic! Loved it! I saw you post some sequel-ish chapters on livejournal, will you also be posting them here?
CuriousOysters chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I just finished your story! I loved how you took your time developing the characters and especially the relationship between and Cady. I'm suprised at how many comments you have though. Finishing this story, I would have expected 200 comments, but then again Crane's charcter isn't as popular on this site. Anyway, I loved reading it! I hope you write some more soon!
BlueRaposa chapter 29 . 5/17/2009
What a wonderful ending! Can't wait to read the sequel! And...is this trial after or before TDK? Cause he wasn't caught till the beginning of TDK.