Reviews for Ten Reasons Why Mary Poppins is a Time Lord
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Another reason... they both have heads! FACT!
Liam Hickey chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Yes. You have met another person who sees doctor who in nearly everything included soaps james bond and even pokemon and even the voice of ash in pokemon. Sometimes I see timelords in the vilains in TV shows. Even The Doctor's companions. I think I love doctor who more than you but i have to say i love this it was very clever.
WhiletheBabySleeps chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Very cute, and some interesting points. I'm more of the "James Bond is a Time Lord" persuasion, but if you're gonna go with Mary, you should consider reading the original books... there are even more interesting parallels in those non-Disney-fied stories.
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
She is definitely a time lord! All your theories make perfect sense. ;)
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Haha! This is made my day and this is sooo true. Loved this!
XD chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is practically perfect! (in every waaay!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Never heard anything more true! Doctor who is my life!
KittKatt chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
LOVE!
doctorspockable chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ahaha, this all makes so much sense :D
Well done!
Siatrid chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is awesome and I love it.
reejero chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
LOL very good and so true.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I LOVE it!
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
SO TRUE! Although I'm thinking that her TARDIS is both her bag and her umbrella. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I think It'll be hilarious if it turns out Mary Poppins is another Time Lord who survived the Time War, or even The Doctor himself (he did babysit a child in the latest christmas special) ;)
rhymeno chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I love it. Mary Poppins was my hero as I grew up. I had some rough patches in my life when I was younger and always turned to the fantastic Mary Poppins for comfort. As I grew older I went through some rough patches again and, what do you know, there was the Doctor to save me.

You know what else I recently found out, the plaza where Torchwood takes place, the doctor and rose end up there a few times; I believe it is the place the TARDIS is before they leave for the end of the universe; well anyways, it is called Roald Dahl Plass! Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is also one of my all times favorites.

Thanks for your post! Check out some tumbler views on Mary Poppins being a Time Lady :)

P.S. I know this is 3 years after you posted, but it was only 7 minutes for me.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »