Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
Justagoodguy chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Heh, cuuuute... I love cute and fluff. and this was well written and well executed. Except, while she isn't as bad as Hanataro, Isane is also very shy. just saying.
TheSoldierProject chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
*sinker* finally Hanatro worked up the guts to do something - his helplessness is cute
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
It was wonderful Toasty!
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Cute idea. I can definitely see Hanataro being all crushy-crush over Isane. The height difference makes it even funnier.
BleachedNaruto chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
AW! that is so cute! XD
bandgeek9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I love all of those couples and I'm glad you were able to incorporate them all. I never really thought about IsaneHanataro but now that you mention it they would make a cute couple.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Yes, you are right, they do need more love. I think this pairing is cute too, as well as all the others you mentioned. I do also like IsaneShuuhei though, as something is implied there (I think I saw somewhere) too. I normally like childhood friends or whatever ending up together (with the exception of RukiRenji, as I'm more of an IchiRuki fan but like RukiRenji all the same. IchiRukiRenji anyone? *dies*) I can guess what Ichigo and Rukia were going to do. They were going to...spar, duh! What else? XD *shot* Embrace the inner pervert. Shunsui would agree with me perhaps. -KG
dragonmaiden50 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
HERE IS YOUR DOSAGE OF CRACK!

Agreed in that Isane and Hana get no loven. Hana is one of my fav characters and I LURV HIM! I also love Isane's hair style. She reminds me of my self in middle school.

good story and very cute. You say Isane will repay him in with a kiss but...(mwhaha)...what kindda kiss we talking?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR CRACK! SIGNING OUT, ROGER THAT, SIONARA, ADIOS, OH LO HA, AND BYE BYE!

~dragonmaiden50
ravens rising chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
ISANE FIC YAY! :) And Isane/Hanatarou is so cute!

I totally agree with your rant at the bottom. Like seriously.
Lucanite chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Cute

I love stories that portray Hanataro well
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Yay, new story!

Hey btw, nice chapter of LIAB with Aizen the social studies teacher! I laughed so much at that part. Some people said that I even look like him.

So at Otakon you'll see a Aizen/kaien look alike /weird/

I think that Isane and Hana-kun make a cute couple. They're so alike!

The UkiUno was actually... expected.