Reviews for Ctrl Alt Del
Well written
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow.
anamarya chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
nice story... sorry it was only a one shot
somanyfragilethings chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
that was a really great story! i absolutely loved it!

the storyline is perfect:)

i hope you continue!

~Abby
Wise Old Owl chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
awesome... chapter? )
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Not sure if this is the first chapter in a story or the only chapter, but either way, it's great stuff. I love the weaving in of dialogue we know exists. It makes it all more real. It was nice to see Allison again and you used her beautifully. I think my favorite part of that character being introduced to young John is that it throws a giant monkey wrench into everything that happens in the future, and again, you played that beautifully. My favorite line was Cameron's response to John's question, "No, he loved her." That choked me up, because I can see it happening on the show. He lies to her. She lies to him. And they're both miserable. It's wonderful in a horrible sort of way.
Hinotima24 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Is this the end or is there more? Anyway, this is an awesome chapter I love the part where you applied the Allison glitch into the upcoming episode :)

The Allison portrayal is a lottle awkward as she appears to know that Cameron lives in her but yet sometimes doesn't seem to know when John tells her she's not human. Anyway, this is really good and if you are continuing I look forward to it but if you're not, you should really consider doing so

-Hinotima24
fairedust chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very good. Like I've said to others, I really enjoy hearing inside the characters heads. It allows deeper insight. I too feel Cameron is glitching. This story flows wonderfully along what could be happening with our Camreon.
jbh61987 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Another nicely done oneshot, but when it comes to the Allison/Cameron switch up I think I perferred the one in "Strange Bedfellows" more. The chapter was a bit depressing in that it made you feel sad for the characters, but I guess that is what you were going for.
Jarvey chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I hope you continue this story from here...