Reviews for Turning back the pendulum
This is a very enjoyable story, you did a great job. Shirou is portrayed to my liking and the chapter length is good. I did find the confession of Shirou somewhat farfetched, but I can't think of anything better. Please return and update its a great story ; )
This is amazing! I've been searching for a story like this! Please continue this!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Whelp, I hope you continue sometime soon.
Darkshadowknightsaber chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Can you please update this story? I really enjoyed reading it
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
My only thing to nitpick here is that King Arthur didn't speak English(It hadn't been invented yet, and they were fighting the Anglo-Saxons at the time, so unless she learned their language...), he(or rather she) spoke one of the native Celtic languages(Most likely Brittonic), or probably some Latin from Merlin or the Romans who occupied Britain. (FYI, Celtic languages sound very sing-songy and fluid, look up Gaelic or Gaulish)

Other than that I say so far it's pretty good!
Altria Pendragon chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Amazing but why did you update

please update!
LeadAcid chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this fic, and its too bad that its apparently abandoned.
antitsundereblackjackofnerdifa chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I really enjoyed your story so far! Hopefully you DO come back to it someday...
Serfius chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Ah, it's such a shame that you seem to have stopped writing. Is there any chance that you'll get back to this, or is it dead forever? It really is a good fic.
Corenttios chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This story is fantastic. don't dump it or so help me, Thou wilst have more than a mere flesh wound!
:P just messing with ya
Uraharaisgod chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Well, was an interesting start, obviously dropped now though. My only and biggest question would be in Shirou's choice of swords, Kanshou and Bakuya. This is obviously the Fate path of F/SN, and Shirou never used those swords in that storyline, he only saw them briefly twice, and he never started to learn Archer's combat stance, he was taught exclusivley Saber's style. As such, it would make far more sense for him to utilise Caliburn instead, as that was the only sword he ever traced in the Fate storyline, and he never trained to use dual swords style.
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
What the...this can't be the battle of Camlann, Lancelot would not be here if that was the case, this has to be before the whole Guinevere thing, before Lancelot was exiled.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hoh? Has Myrrdin Emrys managed to find the link to Shirou from the past? I'm guessing thats the voice in his head.
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Dude, y are tho not updating!?
this story has so much potential! i love Time paradoxes!
Zaralann chapter 7 . 7/27/2012