Reviews for Turning back the pendulum
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 7 . 11/20
Hmm, another dead story...hope you bring it back someday.
Is he dead. why doesn't he write anymore.
I beg to you... please realese next ch.. please please.. You are really really amazing. But please let shirou stay in past forever. You made the best fanfic ever.
Vhosek chapter 7 . 5/17
This a really great story and I truly hope that you decide to continue at some time soon! Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us!
MiniTeddyBear chapter 7 . 3/10
Wow, I'm really into this story. I really want to see how it goes, great work writing this! Waiting for the next chapter so please hurry! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
This is a very enjoyable story, you did a great job. Shirou is portrayed to my liking and the chapter length is good. I did find the confession of Shirou somewhat farfetched, but I can't think of anything better. Please return and update its a great story ; )
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
This is amazing! I've been searching for a story like this! Please continue this!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Whelp, I hope you continue sometime soon.
Darkshadowknightsaber chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Can you please update this story? I really enjoyed reading it
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
My only thing to nitpick here is that King Arthur didn't speak English(It hadn't been invented yet, and they were fighting the Anglo-Saxons at the time, so unless she learned their language...), he(or rather she) spoke one of the native Celtic languages(Most likely Brittonic), or probably some Latin from Merlin or the Romans who occupied Britain. (FYI, Celtic languages sound very sing-songy and fluid, look up Gaelic or Gaulish)

Other than that I say so far it's pretty good!
Altria Pendragon chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Amazing but why did you update

please update!
LeadAcid chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this fic, and its too bad that its apparently abandoned.
antitsundereblackjackofnerdifa chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I really enjoyed your story so far! Hopefully you DO come back to it someday...
Serfius chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Ah, it's such a shame that you seem to have stopped writing. Is there any chance that you'll get back to this, or is it dead forever? It really is a good fic.
Corenttios chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This story is fantastic. don't dump it or so help me, Thou wilst have more than a mere flesh wound!
:P just messing with ya