Reviews for Salt in Your Wounds
NoirxAnge chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm not usually a Fenrir/Lucius kind of person, but you just made me reconsider it! :D
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Buh oAo I was looking for this pairing and this is exactly what I was looking for :D Excellent work!
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I've read this fic like I don't even know how many times, and I always finish it like this: :D This couple needs SO much more love!

"...for the first time in many years, he tasted his own blood." Guh, the implications behind that line! SO HOT! 8D What was going on many years ago, Lucius?
iknowinbox.com chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
the stor so good you NEED to right a continuation if just for

Your

Loving fans the story can't end there we need more fun between the two
raventekanya chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
i like it
Kyashii chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
! That was HOT! ! ! THANKS FOR WRITING IT! XDD
innocent as far as you know chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
i don't mean to be rude, but if you were trying to say the end in spanish then you were supposed to say el fin instead of el fin. if you weren't speaking spanish the sorry for the miscomunication.
LinnScarlett chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow. Nice one! Quite on of the better I have found laying around this site so far! It jumps a little here and there, but that is nothing to be too worried about as it's in the nature of short stories. Gehehe. I totally know how you feel with finding a lack of stories or parings and having to write one up yourself. You did pretty well, cheers!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
love our fic! fenrirxlucius is hot;p

p.s; it's "la fin" by the way
ShinigamiVermont chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Thank you so much for writing this great chapter!

I absolutly loved it :D

It's so hard to find good Lucius/Fenrir stories and yours is definitly one of the best. I adore this paring and hope you consider writing more of them? ;)
sparrowhawk51 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow... I did not expect to find a gem like this

I, too, randomly got a craving for Fenrir/Lucius, so it was nice to come across a fic as entertaining as this!

I have to say though, Lucius saying 'please' literally made me squeal. And I LOVE the imagery at the end

Good job!
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
great job it is nice to c lucius get knock down a few pegs