Reviews for Silence, Beauty and Eternity
redsandman99 chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Awesome chapter. I loved it.
Renna33 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
oh wow, this was awesome, love it!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Happy birthday! Aw, I celebrated the big 17 with an R rated movie too. It's so awesome, isn't it? But in NY, they hardly ask for ID anyway.

That was awesome. I think they were a little harsh on Matt and Jeff- of course they'd lash out, but they were also a little harsh on Adam. Damon, here to make things interesting... (nods) This was a good ending.
Terrahfry chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Goodness, those poor Hardyz!

Christian is a masochist! Wow!

Least Matt and Jeff now know. Jeez, that's heartbreaking.

Wow, they made the Hardys vampires.. or well, half vampires!

And Matt snaps at Addy! Oh, poor Adam! I feel so bad for him :(

Awe, they broke Adam! Poor Edge. He can't lose Addy.

Least David gave them a choice to make things right. Least they wanna make things right.

And Matt and Jeff meet Edge. *giggles* I find the image of Jeff playing with Adam's hair so cute! XD.

Lol, Christian! He'll be good if he gets to harm himself! Nice logic :P 'Grelly says NO!

Yeow, Adam/Christian action. Addy's out of his mind! .. that's still hott :P

Damon, Christy's guardian- created by Adam and Edge. Neat!

“You know, it would've been better if you didn't try and grope Christian.” Gangrel said through bared teeth. “That way I didn't have a good excuse to smash you.” Lol, oh, I love it! XD.

Hehe, poor Gangrel.

Adam's awake! Yay!

Gangrel seems very jealous of Damon, XP.

Oh, least they did something with the Hardys.

*giggles* Dinner time! They're hungry! XD!

Awesome chapter, XD! And Happy Birthday to you again, I hope you have a fabulous day! XD!

Terrahfry chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
My last review for last chp didn't put my name on it either. This site is sometimes against me *sighs*

Hm, Edge is trying to help. Poor Addy and Christy are at a loss of what is happening to their father.

Oh, poor Adam.

*gasps* Holy crap, what's going on now? 'Grel sat up! .. But, I dun think that's Gangrel.

I was right. It's not. Libido, right? Adam is going all homicidal. Uh-oh, 'Grel's attacking Addy.. Edge is getting mad.

Omg, poor Christy is at such a loss. He's cute when he's clueless :P

Libido. Ooh, he's a seductive one.

“And don't call him Addy! Only I can call him that!” Ha! You tell him, Edge ;)

Adam and Christian never knew 'Grel was a creator? Hm.. Poor 'Grelly..

Those memories must be so hard.

Aw, so now Adam, Edge and Christy knows about 'Grel's past? Gosh, I feel so bad for Gangrel. He's been thru so much with the plague and his parents and then Dracula. He'd lost so much.

“But you in Gangrel's body kissing Christian just seems wrong.” *giggles* & Good comeback, Libido :P Edge didn't have one, lol.

Ah, adorable Christy, XD. Ooh, Libido got mad. He scared Christian! That's just wrong :( Awe, but it's cute how he's clutching onto Adam :)

Awe, it's sad that Gangrel can't forgive himself.

Oh, poor poor David. That's just heartbreaking. Oh, Isabel, trying to protect him. She's right though. It wasn't his fault.

Poor thing had to relive his father's death. That was sad.

Wow, Isabel is trying to talk some sense into him. Maybe she can get thru.

Maybe she did :) Awe, I loved that scene. And 'Grel woke up!

Hehe, Christy is so cute! XD!

Aww, and David at the end! This was so beautiful. I simply love it. Wonderful, XD.

Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Renna33 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
beautiful, simply beautiful
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
That was so beautiful. Christian's sweet enough to attract anyone, and Adam's got that factor. I feel so bad for Gangrel, but I'm glad he found the strength to move on.

Great story!
redsandman99 chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
Okay, I'm hoping you eventually get to see this review (I still don't think this website is working quite right). Anyway, awesome chapter, can't wait to read the epilogue.
Renna33 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
oh wow, that was amazing, I can't wait to read the rest :)
redsandman99 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Wow, that was great. Can't wait for more.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Seraph's stunned to silence.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Wow, 'Grel's plans were working till Adam's rebellion came into play. But, Adam didn't really understand, and he was having a hard time trusting Gangrel.

Hum, it's interesting seeing things from Gangrel's perspective. He doesn't trust Edge and Adam doesn't trust Gangrel to the fullest extent. That was just a breading ground for disaster. They were pretty much both to blame.

Poor Christian, he's so worried for his brother.

Hm, Gangrel tried to tell Christian what would happen if he followed Adam, he didn't listen. But, I understand why he chose to follow him. Adam's strange behavior had to of been killing him.

Christian's so broken, it's heartbreaking really... Well, his brother did try to kill Christian in a thunderstorm, guess that would make him scared of thunder and lightning.

Poor Gangrel, being stuck in Limbo w/ Libido must be awful.

Lovely chp, hun, can't wait for more. XD!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Uh oh, this isn't good...who knows what trouble Libido will cause?
Terrahfry chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Awe, poor Gangrel. He was so lonely. Just reading this still gives me chills. It's so beautiful.

It was nice to see things thru Gangrel's eyes from when he first met Christian and Adam. Poor David.

Writer's block is a nasty little thing that happens to all authors sadly. So sorry you've had it :(

Wonderful chp, hun, as always, XD.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »