Reviews for Since You Came Along
darkrunner chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Nice story! It was cute, had good characterization, nice dialogue! I really liked the bit at the end:

"And she also knew that she would be telling him what Téa had told her about his duel with Marik."

You set up so much with that, especially putting it with the lines about her feelings for him. Nice fic!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw, that was really well done. Both Mai and Joey were wonderfully IC, and the whole story was very nicely developed. In the series, Mai and Joey never did reconnect again, so I thought this was a lovely epilogue or finishing touch. It allowed Mai and Joey to both move on from the orichalcos incident. Anyways, I really enjoyed this. Great job!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aw...this was sweet one-shot fic for Joey X Mai; it was so sweet that the two of them went down memory lane together.

Nice Work!

(_) Yokai
starwefter chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ah! a bonus! and so sweet! Thank you!
Lakotafirestorm chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw it ended so soon. Mai and Joey are a cute character. Anyhow please update soon!
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I love this pairing. Very nicely written! A very delightful read! Great job!

-NuitSongeur
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Nice! I love Joey at the end with his little question. Awesome job!

-D101
Azurite chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
*grin* Ah, Polarshipping! I like Jounouchi/Joey and Mai for the same reason I like Anzu and Kaiba: they have a great dynamic together. Sure, it's a wholly different dynamic in Polarshipping than it is with Azureshipping, but you write both very well, with both parties in-character and fun. Nicely done!

I've never seen ficlet spelled "ficlit" before, but it kind of works as a double-pun, I think: fic(tion) lit(erature) was the first thing that popped into my head. Cute!
Pfefferminztea chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
You just proved to me that you are an awesome author - again. :)

Pity that I never know what to write in an review to a story I liked... I mean, I could mention how much I love those little everyday-glimpses into the lifes of our favorite characters. :) But I guess Ive said that already and I dont want to bore anyone.

So I can offer you nothing but my complete admiration for your work!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was so cute. Leave it to Weevil to try and rip off a passing duelist. You had both characters done perfectly! Great little fanfic!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I loved it! *Waves polarshipping banner exhuberantly* That was so good, and I liked how you kind of took the relationship back in "steps", while mentioning the important (Sad and vexing) moments. This has room for continuation.

Great job.

TDH
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Very nice. Mai cares that is most important.
Dark Necrofear chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was so sweet. Joey can be so compassionate when he wants to. It's not often I would end up feeling so sorry for Mai, but I felt obliged to sympathize with her here. She wants to tell Joey, but she can't...

Aww, this was a great fic. I heartily congratulate you.
journey maker chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I absolutely loved reading this story..Mayba Mai will tell Joey that she loves him..
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Yay Joey and Mai squee! X3 Ooh, this came out really well. I love the opening setup, with Mai reading a magazine and seeing the bridge. (And scaring Weevil, LOL.) And the conversation with Joey is awesome, very IC. Oh, I didn't stop to think that Joey probably doesn't know that Mai knows the details of his duel. In fact, I didn't stop to think that Mai knew. XD But I can definitely imagine Téa telling her.

Ha, Joey's still slow on the uptake at times. (Like I'd probably be... ::is more like him than she'd like to admit.::) And Mai being caught off-guard and not answering the question about the date. But yay at her deciding to continue their deep conversation and reveal some important secrets!