Reviews for The Father of All Repliroids
ArcaneMaverick chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Better and still cute. That's what you need to do. Just keep thinking of fun events for X and co to go through and focus on the kid's reactions.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I wish you wouldn't include useless japanese terms here. It's not Naruto for heaven's sake.

Cute stuff, but the breaks and parentheses are atrocious.

So many useless delays. Just tell us what happened already.

Yikes. Continuity errors.

You never explained what happened to Axl when Alia held/shook him.

Cute, but you need focus. Make an outline of what you want to happen.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Neat.
An Unknown girl from Johto chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
S-so cu-cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuute! I love it, I love it, I love it! You MUST update! Seriously, I insist. This has got to be one of the most interesting things I've ever read!
Z chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
HURRRY UPP AAAAAAAAANNNND ! please
the unknown chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
...wow, that is such a cute and somewhat creepy story. In a way, I'm surprised that Vava only say papa...but then again, vava is a fighting type and not the talking type. And LOL on Zero reaching for the knives. :D please write more!
X chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
being that theres allready somone that go's by the nickname Z, do evryone a favor and update... please?
Z chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
update! update! update!
Laryna6 chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Aww. It's awesome to see someone remember that X is, indeed The Father of All Repliroids. Since I just resumed a fic after a three year gap, I won't give up hope that it isn't a dead fic.
Z and ZX chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
hurry up and update!
ArkT chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
LAWL! Vava-kun gave Zero the bird XD keep writing
GlassSuicune chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
This is so cute! ...and creepy, all at the same time! Me likey! :D

Anyways, I know a couple good MegaMan fanfictions, but they're either ZX or StarForce... I'm too lazy to list them all right now, but two of them are titled Mega Man ZXA: Recurrence, and The Death of Rey, respectively. Recurrence has quite a lot of swearing though, but the plot's good. *shrugs* If you want me to say the rest of my suggestions, I'll gladly do so.

I think I talked too much... O.O
Songbird of the End chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Alright. I'm more concerned with Mirai no Tameni being updated, but it was here that I found you and Megaman!series had a falling out, so here is where it will be posted. Search for The Robot War by Maelgrim on this site. And read it. It counts as an interesting fanmade thing to look at because it is awesome. And if that doesn't work, bug me about the crossover idea the muses have been using to bash my head in for a couple weeks. (Actually, that might end up helping us both...)

So... UPDATE.
aile-chan chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
update! this is sooo cute!
Lack of a Name chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Aww, it's so cute!

X seems quite troubled, having to take care of all five, while knowing what they were like. Poor X! I agree with Signas, the irregulars should be eliminated while they're small, but...aww.

I find Vile and Lumine really cute...and the though of a bald baby Sigma really frightens me, haha.

I like your story! It's cute! Sad, but cute. Zero's really cute, too.