Reviews for Forever Love
Blue chapter 7 . 3/13
If I were Amy, I'd be smashing the rocks with my mighty hammer!
Lightnin the hed chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
that was so cute i loved it !
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
OMG I was addicted to this story it was so beautiful I loved this story
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Cute I loved it.

SonadowFan777
Sunnythefox19 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Yeah baby, now that's what I'm talkin' about! This was an awesome story!
Ciel Phantomhive Luvr chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Loved the story! Keep on writing them!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
awwwwww! wat a cute story! this is soooo...omg! ther's no words to describe it! [happy sigh] this is a really good story and SUPER DUPER AWSOME! gr8 job and keep up the good work!:D
bluey m chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
that is such a cute story,i found it cute in so many ways
Anglepie21 chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
cute
Lupus Silvae chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Wow... O_O My marriage of Sonic and Amy (Which is written, but not posted.) is SO similar! (Outdoor wedding, Tails the best man, Cream the bride's maid, etc. I let Knuckles give her away though, since I assume her parents are dead.) Ah well. 3 It was adorable. Now I'll have to post mine at some point just so you can see how scarily alike our minds are. Freaky. o.O As for the wedding ceremonies, I've been to many, since my cousins are all WAY older than me, so yes: everything I saw was played out correctly. (Hedgehog and wife major lolz.) Great story!

~Wolf~
Lupus Silvae chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Aw. Rewritten and beautifully so. I loved seeing it from Amy's point of view! (Although, one thing, 5:00 o'clock is redundant.)
Lupus Silvae chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Yay for rescues! D I think you may try "quizzically" for your word. It means the same as what you were trying to say. (I think...)
Lupus Silvae chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
-sings- Critique has been shunned yet again! (so much for my "not every chapter" review scheme.) I'm not in the mood to critique, so I'm just going to read, enjoy, and comment. SO adorable, especially Sonic's sacrificial heroics. -dreams- It's so amazing, I can't get over it. Awesome chapter.
Lupus Silvae chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Okay... I'm done critique-ing. 3 THIS WAS ADORABLE. 3 Reading a story so based on Sonic's heroism makes me fall in love with the blue hedgehog all over again! And Amy being so worried makes me just wanna squeal with joy. -rushes on to read more-
Lupus Silvae chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Awesome. 3 No grammar, as I feel I've done enough general grammar for the story. I'll leave it be. Howard's reaction does seem to be a bit rushed. His half-daughter he's never known shows up, and he's already highly protective of her. It just seems... I dunno, hurried? Either way, I think Sonic's reaction was well-written and in-character, as was Amy's. Very sad, and now I get to read on without waiting! HAHA!