Reviews for Fox Among the Fowl: Redone
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Answers to your answers: First, Naruto CAN beat Sasuke pre-timeskip, but he was under the misguided attempt that Sasuke was his friend, and purposely moved his Rasengan so it didn't hit a fatal spot, which took his attention away from dodging the chidori in the Valley of the End. Second, Kakuzu and Hoda are actually among the WEAKER of the Akatsuki. Third, Gaara only lost to Deidera because Deidera used his need to protect his village against him. Deideras blasts were all contained by the sand, and Gaara lost because of chakra exaustion. Of the Jinchurikki, Nii Yugito is actually one of the two (2 and 7) weakest jinchurikki. I mean seriously, two were Kage, and one was as strong as a Kage. Three were strong enough to quit their village (Rock, Rock, and Mist respectively). You said it was two years worth of training with Jiraiya, and yet you put Naruto skills at present timeskip. It is a a pretty good story however.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
It refers To the pixie doodah day that they are bringing in to help. Mulch's partner I believe it was. Its been a while since I read the books. I have them all! Yay!
Halitar chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
aw man i wish this story was still on going :P
Nightshade1712 chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
You haven't updated this in 5 years please update this story is totally awesome, And I really want to see what happens, I happen to be a fan of both Naruto and Artemis Fowl, I have read every Artemis Fowl book, I just recently got in to Naruto so I am working on watch and reading though the series, please update, I am begging please, this story is totally awesome, please update.
DeathOfTheBlackDragon chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Gotta say I'm impressed with this story. It's got a rather good cover story for the crossover and some believable reactions. I was kinda upset though when you didn't make naruto into an intelligent troll, I find the idea rather amusing. Thank you for writing this story and I hope you continue to write more chapters.
kurifu gari chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Will gaara tell what holly and Naruto was doing. Oh! I so smell a blackmail coming on ! LOL
kurifu gari chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
YAY SAS-GAY IS DEAD *does a happy dance* do me a favor eh kill sakura next. Pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee?
kurifu gari chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
If they just knew that they could go to where the jinchuri where by holding on
WordSmyth chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Please continue this amazing story!
Jenner380 chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
*Scroll*
*Read*
*Scroll*
*Finish chapter*
*looks fot the next chapter botton*
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

Gimme new chapter now please! D:
Melting man chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
mutha freking awesome write more now to epic to stop
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
i love the pairing or naruto and holly it rivals of holly and artemis in the volcano during the book lost colony and somewhat again with orion (Artemis's split pesonality) which arose during the book alantis complex although i must say i much prefer the narutoXholly pairing
icy chan chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
okay i have been reading the chapters of your book i see no over the top flaws in the plot except the fact that you deviated so far in the beginning with how naruto and gaara got to this dimension also i would suggest having a friend or an adult proofread you work for missing words, words in the wrong place etc. i would also like to let you know that you used the word "an" incorrectly an is only used if the next word starts with a vowel if the next word starts with a consonant the word "a" is used