Reviews for One Single Tear
SonicTailsBros 6280 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
…Well, I'm crying now…
TheBlueRing chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was a wonderful story! Very emotional and the ending with Sonic and Shadow was well done as well. Just wondering, is the end there REALLY the end because Shadow mention he would find someone. That kind of leaves a cliffhanger than an end to me. Well, I liked this story, it was an enjoyable read.
AgentDolly chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow...I cried...
O. Puspa .O chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I can't believe a single "I miss you, little buddy..." makes me bawl so much TT
andromeda0909 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So deep. So sweet? So sad! I'm struggling not to cry man! I just love how Shadow expresses himself, would you call it express? Anyways what the he'll was shadow talking about at the end? Hey, I've been thinking, wouldn't it be epic if some of the best fanfics here were turned into short movies? My friend gave that idea, and it doesn't sound bad.
Galexia the Chao chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Please wrire a sequal! I leaves ou hanging and I hate cliffhangers expecialy good ones! Is Shaodw talking about Tails or Maria at the end? Did Shadow do something to mabey and possibly regenrate Tails? I can't STAND IT! This is goingo to my favorites! Keep on writing!
Blakelyn chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
cool
ShadowedRose17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow.. That left me bawling. What was Shadow talking about?.. Anyway. Awesome story. Nice.
lolitawork libretto chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Absolutely beautiful ending. You left me totally speechless throughout.
SPEAKERNiGHT chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is one awesome story. This is one pretty original piece. Keep it up!
N07 H3R3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was really sad... I cried! Please write a sequel! You are an awesome writer!
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow...this was deep. I wonder what was Shadow talking about at the end? Whatever it is, it sure makes this story scream for a sequel. My heart was aching for Sonic. I'd feel bad too if I was in his shoes, but I'm glad he has good friends to help him get over it. I hope you continue this. It was really good!
Angelus-alvus chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I liked this chapter. I wonder what will happen next.
RevolCram chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was an extremely good story. Everything, from the grammar to personalities, was perfect. I've gotta say, when I saw just how many words long it was (a lot for a oneshot), I almost didn't read it, but you had me hooked right to the end. I can't give you any tips to improve, because like I said before, perfect.
kilatails chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
It was sad but really good. i have a question: Who killed Tails? i have a sinking feeling dat it was Shadow but i dont really know... and is Shadow talking about Maria at the end? or Tails? GAH! im confusled! It was a good story anyway! Goinf ion ma favs, Ja ne _