Reviews for Blue Notebook
DreamRealm3 chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh my gosh, i love this!
i wish you would write more!
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really loved the way you described Temari trying to find out who is the owner of the notebook.

When Shikamaru gave her the notebook with his confession it was the sweetest thing I ever read.

Amazing story :)
viv-heart chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Quite interesting story.
Asuma was my favourite in this story :D We need more fics with him in such a position.
And yes, there are people who review 5 year old stories :)
AnimeFan325 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
oh snap I love this
MTSP-t chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is an amazing story...I love it! It was very well written, and I love the plot (even though I usually hate High School AU fics). I'm also writing story entitled HANASHI: The Hideaway about Shikamaru (with ShikaTema), in which Shika is also a storytelling prodigy (albeit set in university). I know I've asked this question in reviewing other fics also - so if it's OK with you, please may I borrow this story for my inspiration? I promise I will reference it. Thanks!
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
OK. So, I'm new to the Naruto fandom in general and the Shikatema fandom in particular, so this explains why there's a huge gap between the publication and review dates. Leaving that matter aside - and not considering how horribly cliched of a sentence this sounds - but this is one of the best Shikatema fics out there that I've had the pleasure and honour to read. Not only is this a piece that makes you want to grab it in a cuddly bundle and coo at, it's something of an extension of my own experiences. While I may not have had the luck of ending up with people whose written words I've forever admired, I could certainly associate with this fic 'coz it seemed so believable to me. Yes, it's possible to fall in love with a person through their writing alone and Shikamaru does sound like the author of the text in bold. Kudos to you for having made butterflies do the conga in my stomach while reading this lovely piece of writing! :)
chaosalien chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Great story, I loce the way you wrote this fic and even though it may seem a little OOC I personal think that that's what made the story better, ill be looking for more of your work for other shikatemari fics from you, great job!
NumberFourPrivetDrive chapter 1 . 7/18/2013

That is all I can say
thestorymaker2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
TheGirlOfMyHeart chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is sooo cute. :3
animechik16 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I found this on deviantart. I never knew that there was a fanfic. :). Love it.
SunaT.U chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love this story, it's so great, this is my second time reading it and it's still just as good!
AnyoneWhoCares chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was incredibly cute! I don't normally do reviews or anything but I loved this so much that I wanted to give you encouragement. You really are a fantastic writer.
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG! That was so amazingly cute and omg. It was so in character for a high school fic like.. Omg. (I've turned into a "like omg" girl from the stupor your story left me in. OMG) I have no words for you! I mean i sorta do, but they don't begin to describe the amazingness that is your story!:

Amazingly written
just the right amount of romance/humor
i like that you make Shikamaru have an eyebrow piercing... That's so.. Shikamaru-it's sooooo hot!
The writing was amazing
and the Shikamaru's note at the end for Temari? PERFECT. . YES.

There are words better then amazing that could describe this story of yours, but i am no Shikamaru, or you i'm afraid :(