Reviews for Winter Sleep
Zipper Nova chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I am in love with this fic. I'm glad that somebody actually caught on to how Cloud wasnt all sad and everything in Crisis Core. Everyone makes him sad all the time!

Anywho! I love Zack! Hes funny (as always) and I can totally see him wearing Cloud's underwear on his head.

Can't wait for the next update! :]
Akiko Fujishima chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Aww-!

I don't know what has Zack plus cheesy lines that fits perfectly! He's just too cute, dumb and all-knowing at the same time.

Well, maybe not that all-knowing but much more thab what I would expect.

I can't wait to know what events will take place between the two of them~!

Oh, and Fenad rules! (that dialog made my day.)

Ciao

Akiko Fujishima.
aristicats11 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
haha, I freaking love this story for its humor. I was looking for one, clicked this one, and the first few sentences already got me hooked. GREAT job, trust me. Cant wait for the next update!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Great chapter. -
Mitsuki Endou chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
That was so cuuuuuuuuuuute! I just read all four chapters and I must say you have a very interesting story developing here. I'll admit that I don't get everything yet. Dx But I hope to soon. :D I'm sure with more updates (Hint) I'll get to understand everything you are trying to say. Oh, and I like Zack A LOT! He's being sooooooo kawaii! It's so cool how you see these characters. I want more (Another hint)! Write more soon (Last hint)! xD
Dragi chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
funny and cute i wanna read more :)
imaginedreams22 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
lol! Malted Milk Balls? WTF?
DarkBombayAngel chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
I love the chapter! Zack and Cloud are really cute! -
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
So cute ending. Liking the story so far. _
shongnom chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
oh my gawd hahaha vollex u and ur malt milk balls~
Nichigo chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Cute... in a weird sense. But cute. )
N.T. Embe chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I'M INTERESTED. Dx *Flails!* What, you gonna ditch me right after this fic is over? ;o; I sure do HOPE not! D; Am I that bad of a Beta? ;~;

*Chuckles and recomposes herself* But yes~ As for this chapter... *Coughs and glances away, scratching back of head* ...I think my favorite part is Somia. X3 By golly! He both freaks me out COMPLETELY and at the same time I can't help cracking up whenever I read his interactions with Zack. x'D Oh Gosh... My favorite line out of this ENTIRE chapter would have to be, "Oh, wait until I tell Cloudy what you thought were his undergarments." *Laughs* I can STILL hear the sing-song in his voice as he said that! And mind you, Somia's really WAY out there, but that's what makes him so ridiculous that I can't HELP but like him! xD

On a completely different topic, I'm right up there with the rest of your reviewers. P What in the world was on Cloud's mind that he so adamantly disregarded orders? He doesn't seem the type to do such, whether or not his superior officer is Zack or someone else. / ...heck. I'm hoping for an explanation, but I guess I'll have to wait until I'm given the next chapter to check over, right? *Chuckles* Well! Until then! _
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Welcome, me fwend! x'D

I had wanted for so long to read this fic of yours, and it looks like I finally got around to doing it-through Betaing it! xD *Chuckles* Who'd have thought that'd be the way I finally sank my teeth into your tale for a taste? However, though most of my efforts were focused on Betaing for you, I did read the fic over as just a fan, and I've got to say that I really enjoy this fic. Not only is it remarkably in character for Zack and Cloud both, but the emotions of the fic switch beautifully from lighthearted and playful to serious and thoughtful. You have achieved a wonderful balance between the two, without making it seem overly dramatic. So it comes off as entertaining, but also thought-provoking, which you don't find that often. *Smiles*

Also, I think it's FANTASTIC that you don't just start off by throwing the two into bed with one another. D; Too many fics like that are all about the instant gratification and never actually seek to build up the relationship, exploring it slowly and steadily. But in your fic, it's clear to see that you're in no rush, and I will give you a standing ovation for that alone. Every once in a while, it's really, really nice to just read a fic without having to worry about the pairings in it. Like one reviewer once told me, it's nice not to "have the pairing shoved down your throat." *Smiles warmly* So thanks, for a really intriguing piece of realistic fiction! I can't wait to Beta the rest of these chapters. _
LoveableDimples16 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I love this story so far!

Keep up the good work!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Hmm... I wonder what Cloud was thinking about.