Reviews for A Separate Place
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I love
kwityerbeliaken chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I liked it very very much! Very sexy and well written c: thank youuuu I'd love to see more of this cute pairing!
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is different from the usual Eyeshield 21 fanfics out there, but in no way is that a bad thing. The tone you used was so very captivating, making everything surreal and giving it a tense relaxed feel to it. I mean, it's like those silences that say more than conversations do, if that makes sense. And it was kind of like a bandage in some ways: I got the feeling that Hiruma dragged Sena out there to give him time to figure things out, because with just the two of them in a place with no distractions besides the sand and the sea, it was simple. Which is what Sena likes, and what Hiruma knows Sena likes. So he was trying to fix things, which seems to have worked perfectly, and that's so classic Hiruma.

Everything in this story is lovely and deep that I sometimes feel like Sena listening to Hiruma and Mamori's conversations. I think this is something you have to read more than once. Wonderful work!
Dakka123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I HATE onions, but for some weird and disturbing reason i love this line

" Hiruma seemed to like onions, which was nice, because Sena did too."

seems to make the characters come more alive or something,

I like this story and how Sena reacts to situations :)
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
awesome i love this fic
DracoSheikahCharaJutsu chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
i feel as if i have read this story before... it was reallly good and i loved it! a bit more dialoge would have been nice but i enjoy your writing style!

3 DSCJdhw
Sara Young chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love please write fan-fics.
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
the story is great but the characters dont really feel like themselves.

But really nice side story! XD
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love this~!
LittleGrapefruit chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aah, just the little HiruSena cutie I was looking for X3 I love it to pieces! Thank you~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
*flails* Oh this is too cute~! Heh, it's just like Hiruma to kidnap Sena to his own private island for some privacy. I love the little details - Hiruma stopping to type when Sena comes in, the phone calls, and so on. Lovely work!

~fd97
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Loved how you portrayed Hiruma.
abarai-kun chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
*laughs like a pervert -thinks of Kakashi Hatake-* Yeah, I loved it! It was smexy xD Thanks for the great story )
Celsy chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
love this pairing
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I really loved this. It was so cute and hot!