Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
kouhaixsempai chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Aw this was really sweet! Love your work great job! XD
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aww kawaii! Good story
Sunechirei chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was really adorable :) I don't really know what else to say about it.
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I wish this really happened, it seems so canon. I love it :D I'm adding this to my favourite's 3 x
Twinnet chapter 1 . 9/2/2010

Pooky x
Snik chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Beautiful, beautiful. : D
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love this little story; I've read it many x's and never said a word. Time I did. I love how Cloud is still shy, but not incapacitated-he knows what he wants and it's time to make a move. Tifa wants what she wants, too, but aware of some price to pay if things don't work out-thank you for this. mc
Delldrin chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I don't care if the sugar rots my teeth-THIS WAS GREAT!

(Sorry about the abuse of the capslock)

So cute..._
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I am a VinxTif fan but this was very good. You actually made me see Cloud not as the bastard I usually think about when I read his name, lol.

Good job. Very nicely written.
Sheiky chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I did not know you had written another one shot! Gah! I'm so dumb! I don't look for these things!

But, I love it! Lots of sugar!

I love when Cloud takes over...lol.
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Seeing that I was very impressed with that other fic I reviewed, I just had to read this one. Your rendition of CloudxTifa is refreshing and not too laden with fluff (or sugar as you call it). There's a certain unhurried quality to your work that makes me wish this story would never end.

It's been quite a while since a fic writer has reeled me in as much as you have and I can't help but say that I'd like to see more CloudxTifa from you in the context of the movie Advent Children.

Once again, kudos on a brilliant and engaging writing style, spot-on characterization that offers something new and yet keeps me very familiar with the characters. Good luck with your work and I hope to read more. Cheers.
vLuna chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so lovely! I love how Cloud was all nervous xD I wish I knew what he was thinking lol. The kiss was very sweet :)
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
you know how it is when you've got something important you're deciding on so you think about it, and look at it from every angle you can imagine, and run through it a dozen times in your head and do your research and think about it some more and decide whether you're really going to do it after all and then debate how to do it - and then one day you just snap and stop thinking and just DO IT!

yeah - just like that ;)
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
BEAUTIFUL!

It's been a while since I've read your work. I'm sorry! I'm trying to catch up on a lot of things, lately...

I did enjoy this one-shot a ton though. It's so sweet and I LOVE THE FLUFF! I can completely drown in it, for all I care! Bring it on!

LOL ~ I love how Cloud completely ATTACKED her. The greatest part is, she didn't even expect it. Tsk, Tifa, where is your guard?

Hey, but to have someone that handsome kissing you, who would complain?

I love that she felt uncertain though. I'm sure she would after all the pain she'd gone through.

As always, superb work. I am in awe as always by your writing style. Cloud and Tifa FTW!

you rock! I'm happy this is a one-shot I haven't read yet. I'm gonna look for more of them in your work later.

Gotta hit the hay ~

You hit their personalities dead-on!

Thanks for writing,