Reviews for Three Acolytes walk into a bar
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
HA! MAGNETO'S! that was so funny that it made me laugh. Almost as hard as the drink on fire thing and putting Pyro in the trunk.
Veidrik chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hilarious, the last line had me really cracking up:D Awesome work!
MorriganFearn chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Cripes, this is wonderful. I love the fact that quieter humor won over zaniness. I mean, who doesn't love a zany Acolyte fic, but it was a refreshing change. I'm also going to rave about your Colossus, as Piotr actually is rude, and overwhelmed here, rather than being the quiet foil of the group. I haven't read many Evo fics where he actually swears, and does something other than being the sensitive big guy. 'Tis marvelous.

~ MF
Jupiter Light chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
BAHHAHAHAHAA

To funny! i loved this whole thing perfect ending!
unmysterious chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
HILARIOUS.
DidGyre chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Perfect way to end it!

Luna
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*bursts into evil laughter* Maggie's card! Oh Remy gon' die fo' dat one. Probably.

I like Johnny-boy in this one. You made him as obnoxious as a severely ADHD 12 year-old who's been off his meds for a month. Awesome!
ShadowFax999 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
muwahahahaha! lol, this is so freakin funny! omg i love remy's intregue with the streamers and the disco ball on fire! this is all u love, in ur wonderful prowess as an author! kudos!

Delphine
RavenWolfe chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I only have two things to say about this.

1: BWAHAHAHAHA!

2: You are my new faverite person, and please never stop writing. (Well, except for, y'know, sleeping and what have you...)
demonlrd66 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I was wondering where Gambit got a credit card... hehehe

That was funny... cept now I want a flaming drink... TO THE BAR!

~ Demonlrd
Red Witch chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Drunken Pyro is so much fun! Love it! And love it even more that Magneto is paying the bill! Great one shot!
Sareh chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hehe. This was lots of fun. Funny thing is, they all seemed in character, probably apart from Piotr's tendency to curse.

Cool title, too.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
lol! how cute. i'm glad you managed to be productive with your insomnia, at least - that's somewhat of a good thing, right? ;)
RogueNya chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hahahahaha great story, ah'd love to have been there and had a drink on Mags dime, not to mention with Remy *gazes happily* and the firebug hehe, did not know what Piotr could be so vocal lol.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
...LOL! omg I knew when read the summary I just HAD to read this! :D So glad I did, this was funny. :D Go John and his fire-balloons. Poor Magneto, I can only imagine the credit bill he'd get ;P great one-shot, it was awesome star! :D

-gams