Reviews for Heaven Country
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 8/23
You should really continue this story. It is really well written with a very good plot. What more could a reader want.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
what is tentens blood line limit?!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Wish you didn't quit this story and rewrite it. It was amazing as and . . , I read version of i hope u update soon.
NejitenShikaTem chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
Please continue this or finish writing the rewrite thus is one of the best stories I've ever read! T_T!
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
sasutenji! already decided...but that's okay!
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
tu-tu? like in earth-earth? that would make more sense, 'cause i wondered what word was tou-tou...but it would be funny if people thought she was a ballerinas tutu!
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
hao shui directly translated is well sleep, which is sleep well, but it works okay! great chapter!
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
cool! the names are all very well written! can't wait to see the plot developing
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
she's my favorite kunoichi too! and your story is really good!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
i have already rad th land of heaven and decided to read the original story tose what its like. some part of the story is confusin to me, bu thestory interesting
Reading-in-the-Corner chapter 17 . 5/29/2010
plz im begging u 2 not give up on this story! im in luv with . so brilliant and descriptive. plz plz plz continue. chapter 14 was so gripping and i was really enjoying it.

now im going to go and read ur re-written chapters, but i just want u 2 kno that i really enjoyed reading ur story, so thank u :)
Reading-in-the-Corner chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
o.m.g what a beginning! uv got me hooked. congrats lol but that was a seriously and amazing chapter! fantastic!
Lunarious1000 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
NO! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ continue writing this! THere is STILL so much that can be done with this! It's practically a MASTERPIECE! You are so talented and you're gonna throw all that away? and after all the HARD work and sneaking around you did? Well...if you won't finish it then I know 57 other people that WILL!

You are amazing...just...please finish the story...
sachiko haruki chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
oh yeah. 'zhuk' is porridge/gruel/congee/whatever you wish to call this... in cantonese. chinese is 'zhou'. just a side note. if you are wondering...i'm bored. as in utterly bored...:D

reviewed~! :)
Seraphic-Lunacy chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
oh...this sounds exciting! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!