Reviews for I'd Hit That

(awww... I want more!)
DeleteAccount 12345678 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
L. .O! XD THAT WAS SO FUNNY LMFAO ROFL OMFG XD ME N MY FRIEND LOVED IT ROFL
east-side-stories chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Ah, I think this was an awesome take on the finding-fanfiction cliche :p. It was refreshing because it was the first one that I've ever personally read, and it was cool to see how the characters reacted to what they found.

I loved the ending-cliffhangers, anyone? I think that you did a very good job on the cliffy and I put an alert on the story just in case you feel the need to write one more chapter in your free time, to resolve the conflict. Of course, it's good the way it is, too.

I liked the style of the writing and the voice. The description of feelings was really neat to read and the details of the tunnel they were in were very nicely presented. Good job.
akaio chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
LOL

Poor Seiner, the fangirls have caught up with them! Really good, amusing and sexy!

Huzzah for 1 shots!
Kiisa Muse Again chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
um. -pauses to collect self- -clears throat- ...nope, not getting collected after that. For like, two paragraphs with most of it edited out? That was a damn good scene.

He. SeiferxHayner. I've always debated writing one of them. And trust me, I love fanfic findouts. Maybe it's just the desire for the characters we know and love coming to know us as well... anyway, if it leads to a make-out-and-then-some scene, who's complaining?

In truth, not I.
1557757 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Yum.

Cuz, like, Seifer would totally hit that from any and every angle physically (or non-physically - who knows) possible. XD
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
... LOL.

:D
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
OMG. You... You... I was gonna do that! It was good though. Funny too. lol You're suddenly really spurting out fics, huh? Glad I infected you with the Seiner virus. _ Good job!
Broken Mushroom chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I like it, it was simple and used a cliche but it was really fun to read! Great job!