Reviews for Requiem to Eternity
erching chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
A pity you dropped this i really hope you continue someday
InsaneScriptist chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Are you ever going to get around to posting the next chapter for this? I would like to see more of your Tayuya.
brica chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
This story is pretty neat.

About the end of the note at the end of this chapter: It makes so much SENSE! I can't believe no-one seems to have come up with that before... I think I might use that tidbit of information at some point, if I ever get around to writing a ToS story... if you don't mind, that is (otherwise I just wouldn't post it, or just put it in some kind of "Omake"-type thing and give you credit for the idea)...
elsen.blake chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Amazing story. It has been very long, but I would still like if you could finish the story. Good job.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
pretty good story so far, great details, keep up the good work!
shikome kido mi chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Well, this is pretty enjoyable and the fight against the golem helps with fears that Tayuyu will be overpowered for the setting (though she didn't use her summons or anything).

The last chapter has a pretty glaring hole though. If her solipsism technique is a secret used for when you don't want people to know what happened or who did it, maybe killing several other people in normal ways and taking the prisoner makes it fairly identifiable and mostly wasted? It's probably pretty obvious that someone in the Chosen's party is responsible and Tayuya's a known member with a mysterious past so she's really broadcasting that she has a hard to identify assassination technique that will now no longer be as hard to identify.
talrexmonarch chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
nice storie hope it finished
nimb09 chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
cool chapter good jod
sixth seraph chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
awesome fic, cant wait for more, and maybe even a tayuya pairing, ill be waiting for more \m/ (-.-) \m/
Dragonking20 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Hm, rather orginal way of getting through the desert base if I do say so, though I rather liked it. I noticed you left out the scene where Colette runs through the wall and her imprint, I was kinda of hoping how Tayuya would react to seeing "the girl who could trip on air" doing that. Overall a good, soild update, looking forward to the next chapter and can't wait to see how Sheena and Tayuya deal with each other and there mission'
demoncreater2002 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
this is a good story. but will is continue to the sequal to tales of symphonia? and will sheena and tyuya become friend sence they are both kunoichi? will anyother naruto character be in this story? if you could would you make a story were you put naruto in a tales of symphonia story? anyway post soon
Twilight's Oblivion chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I think this is your best chapter yet. The sanity jutsu was very well explained and great description with the whole 'world where everything makes sense because nothing makes sense'. Personally, I too, wish Lloyd would get different colored clothes because the red gets annoying at times. The inn part made me curious to find out why Tayuya is so twitchy around people when she tries to sleep. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Dragonking20 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Not bad, not bad at all, especially for a Tales of Symphonia crossover. I especially like how Tayuya is the main character, she is one of my favorite female ninja's from Naruto. Overall this story has picked my interest and I hope you will continue it for quite awhile.

P.S. don't let the low reviews get to you, some times it takes awhile for a story to pick up.

Keep up the good work and update
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Wonderfully well constructed, wonderfully well envisioned and wonderfully gruesome.

The morbidity of the whole thing has really dragged me in. I think it was a rather good idea for you to use someone ready, willing and able to kill for this crossover. Expesial since were right on the money when you mentioned how Naruto would be to kind hearted for it.

Can't wait for you to post a new chapter. Shino out.
lyris musetta chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Incredible story! I love your character portrayal of Tayuya, as well as the exploration of her past. She's not a character I see often in crossovers, and putting her in the Symphonia-verse gives a wonderfully jarring sense of darkness and bitterness to the normally optimistic nature of the game. Obviously a woman with a past as horrific and violent as hers wouldn't mesh well with most of the original cast, and I'm looking forward to seeing how her relationships with them will work out, especially with Lloyd and Kratos.