Reviews for Wars of the Bhaalspawn
some guy chapter 44 . 4/2
hey man great story
Anarade Relle chapter 44 . 9/29/2015
Thank you for all your hard work. This was, is, an amazing story.
Chickenhawk2187 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
This was awesome, you should try to get the franchise to publish it as the canon story for the books and get rid of the Abdel Adrian character!
The Old Knight chapter 44 . 12/25/2014
Dude, you're incredible. I honestly can't find a way you can improve, but I truly thank you for making these characters that I grew up loving so lifelike and amazing. Reading these stories, these histories, and their hardships and resolutions...
I can't thank you enough for bringing me closer to this series. It's a wonderful thing you have here. Please, continue. Find a publisher. Find someone that'll pay you for this sort of work, and hit a home run with it.

And when you do, drop me a line, would you? I'd love to see some of your work hitting a bookstore shelf.

Truly, thank you.
-The Old Knight

P.S: Imoen stole my gold. Can you tell her to bring it back? I'm waiting at the Copper Coronet for Hexxat. Ask for Aeus.
Dylan chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
I've kept track of this story since I was a freshman in high school. I'm a sophomore in college now, and I started reading this story when it was at Chapter.. 17? 18? But after reading through it, I ended up going back and reading all of your other stories multiple times. Now that this one is over, it's kind of bittersweet. I'm so happy to finally see the ultimate conclusion of the ultimate Baldur's Gate tale, but I'm just so sad to see it finally end. Regardless, I can tell you with 100% certainty that I will be re-reading all of these stories over and over as long as they are on this website. Thank you so much for all of your effort, all of your time, and all of your creativity which made this entertaining read possible. I hope you had fun with it, and I apologize for not reviewing sooner.
thor8797 chapter 44 . 12/13/2014
*wipes tear* Thank you for writing this, it was amazing.
Tobias Morrow chapter 44 . 12/11/2014
Well, it's been a long road, but here it finally is; the thing that we all have been anticipating (with, perhaps, a little bit of dread as well). The ending has been told and with that, the legend of Greywulf and his companions has come to an end. It is sad to see this good and I never liked endings myself. But, all stories must end sometime, and I am glad that I found this story years ago. You sir, are truly an inspiration and an amazing story teller. I hope you succeed in all of your future endeavours and I hope that one day, perhaps we will all read another one of tales; I know I will. This will be a story that I will never forget. It will be told in the halls of my fanficion lodge.
Be well Capt. Incredible. And thank you.
Tobias, formerly Glacio Iceblade
Peanuckle chapter 44 . 12/11/2014
11 years of writing, damn. That's some dedication right there.

Best novelization of BG out there, I think. More interesting because your party choice was different from who I usually get, and the perspectives were fun to see. Congrats on finishing!
Tobias Morrow chapter 43 . 10/31/2014
It's going to be sad to see this go. This has truly been my favorite fanfiction; you have a talent which has brought all of us readers joy, sometimes sorrows (depending on the chapter) and a bit of tears. I know we have one chapter left before the saga is completed, but I just wanted to say thank you, for all of this. For your time, your effort, your creativity and for the wonderful adventures of Greywulf. Onward then, to the finale!
VanDhal chapter 43 . 10/5/2014
Great storry man u have skillz :) im sad its ending but still it was like reading a verry epic novel (even if it is only based on a game)
The Old Knight chapter 43 . 9/26/2014
I just got done reading this ENTIRE THING within a few hours. It's 4 a.m, and I have work in an hour, and I can honestly say that, you sir, have a gift. A great gift. And I thank you for bringing my favorite characters of all time to life in such a way.

Thank you for the adventure. It was truly amazing.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 43 . 9/15/2014
Wow, that came faster than expected.

I must admit, the image of the Right Hand of Torm haunting his ex-superior over a statue was an hilarious mental image.

Anyway. That went a lot better than one could expect at the beginning of the previous chapter. And to think that Sarevok would, in the span of 15 minutes, regain a chance at godhood and renounce it... that was unexpected. All in all, this was a great chapter ; I think it reflected pretty well what I felt was the greatest strength of this story : no character remains irrelevant. And despite the fact that the roster is... pretty large, and that the final battle only increased their numbers, each of them managed to have an impact on the conclusion (well, quasi conclusion).

Also, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so this one was really satisfying. Heck, we even got Aerie back when no one expected it anymore, and winged to boot! Minsc didn't die in any kind of heroic sacrifice either, pretty much everyone got a much needed heart-to-heart... Yup, I think everything is neatly covered, now.

Well, now to see the aftermath... the gods know they deserved it, after, what? More than one million words? Some people deserve a well-earned rest, and I'm not just talking about the characters!

See you soon for the conclusion! (and now I'm tempted to start again the whole story from the beginning since Tales of the Bhaalspawn... I'll try to wait for a moment where I have more free time, though )
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 42 . 9/3/2014
Epic final battle is epic. It was like the Ascencion mode, only on steroids. And wow, Amelyssane really turned up the smugness to eleven, did she? One would think a high priestess of Bhaal would know how things work, but apparently, gloating was higher on her list of priorities. Well, too bad for her, I suppose. The only question remaining is if that's the end of her ; probably not, but it's not certain there will be a reason to fight anymore without the Throne. Of course, people are not always reasonable, quite the opposite, in fact.

Anyway, sorry for my brevity, but so much happened here that I wouldn't know how to start. So I'll just say "greatjob" and await for the soon to be conclusion.
Zireael07 chapter 42 . 9/3/2014
That's an amazing description of the Final Battle from the Ascension mod, and I loved the twist you pulled off (Khalid, Dynaheir, Gorion, Keldorn, Aerie, I LOVED it)

And the battle is so EPIC. "DODGE THIS!" Gorion saving Sarevok. Khalid and Jaheira as a team.
Sarevok: "Hnh".

And the end! Wow! Can't wait to see the very end! What happens to the ghosts? Gorion? Khalid? Dynaheir?
Tobias Morrow chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
Wow. Just wow. Have I told you how much you continue to amaze me with this story? Yes? No? Well, I'll say it now just in case: The way that you can take a story that is essentially fluid in how it can play out, change it, make it your own and twist it to become unpredictable is breath taking. A dragon who plays dead? Or even more so, the fact that Balthazar would even go to such lengths just to make sure Greywulf dies... that is something I would never have seen coming. When Greywulf realized that Abazigal wasn't dead, I felt that I was right along with him. I believe my jaw dropped truth be told.
But here we are, closing in on the end. With how this chapter played out, I'm not even sure how the Final Battle will play out... too many things could happen all at once with Irenicus, Demogorgan, Amelyssan, the "stronger allies" to aid Irenicus (I'm pretty sure I know who they are, but just in case spoilers I won't mention it) ... I'm really excited to see how it will play out.
It worries me to see how many characters have died so far... Of course, in war it happens, but with everything that looms on the horizon... After Balthazar essentially beat the whole party (only being stopped by becoming dragon food) how is Greywulf going to manage the final battle? If the allies are who I think they are... I think Greywulf has his work cut out for him this time.
Anyways, keep them coming! I'm sticking with you until the bitter end (or sweet end, you never know!)
Tobias (Formerly, Glacio)
(P.S: I'm so so so so sorry for not reviewing in a while! Please forgive me!)