Reviews for Bunny Tale
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Still one of my favorite La Corda D'oro fanfics on this site! Reaaaaaaaaaally wish you'd continue it because it's so funny!
epicotaku13 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Please please update this story! I love it, the guys are so cute around kahoko! Also, is fanfiction still sending updates via email? Cause some stories I'm following are being updated but i haven't gotten any emails
Snowlily chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
This is so funny! XD
are you going to continue this?
I'm really curious about the other male reaction
like hazuki, keiichi, shinobu and kanazawa (because for some reason i don't believe he is that cool XD)
pitterpatter chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I got to say, I really enjoyed your story! Very witty indeed ) any plans of continuing this?
MzMilo chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
this is awesome!

cliffhanger!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
cruel sensei...
Nin chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
ooh please update soon!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
LMAOOO. Omg. xDDD I. freaking. love. this. fic. xD All these innuendos and implications have me grinning the entire time ;P. Ehehehe. . .will there be a continuation? I hope there's more!
yoyoyo chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
BEST LCD FF EVER!
EchizenRyoma chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
hahaha, etou is so cool. just like len.
animearchitect chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE READ THIS AND I LOVE IT! hahahahahah! oh pretty please, update soon! I love Kahoko's denseness and all of her! hahahahahah! PLEASE! and I love the fact that EVERYBODY fawns over her! hahahahaha!

especially:

"Haha, good one, Etou - kun"... TOTALLY TOTALLY GOT ME! hahaahhaha!

PLEASE!
rinya-sesshomaru chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
its been so long since ya last update ..are u discontinuing this story :(
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON, who else is going to see the picture, ne? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~DDW129
L'archangel chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
hahaha! sooo funny! though some characters are kinda ooc, it is still so good that i can't stop myself laughing and liking it so much! hope you do update soon!
Riuson chapter 4 . 5/3/2010