Reviews for Into the Starless Night
dloold87 chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
WOW, the feels. Very well written except for a few mistakes or missed words, I was impressed with the ending of these stories. It was happy, yet at the same time sad because we all feel the loss at the end. 5/5 stars I hope to see more stories like this.
Pyra Sanada chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Such a beautiful series! And so bittersweet at the end, like all great stories are.
lilly042004 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
This story was so beautifully written.
strangers.in.the.night chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Wow that was am amazingly sad story. I cried through most of this story. It was amazing though as well as the first part was.
Udumuhv chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
It was a beautiful story and I truly enjoyed reading it (as well as the 1st part). I finished this late last night and now I've forgotten everything I wanted to say :D

Oh well. Great work!:)
Glory Bee chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Well written and compelling. I did find the ending rather sad though :(
Magical-Tear chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Awwww, such a beautiful story yours was! *Is moved to tears* Sadly, english is not my first language, so I had a bit of trouble understanding the very last chapter. Would you be kind enough to explain it to me briefly please? :) What happened to Anária and Haldir? Did they really went West like I think they did?

I am working on a LotR fanfic myself at the moment, though I can't seem to decide who I want my OC to end up with. At first I intented him to be Legolas, but I have also found a stronger feeling towards dear little Frodo, and now even with Haldir thanks to your wonderful story. I thought that the easier way would be to make a story for each of them, but I'm short on ideas for the plot since I know it would be boring if I did three stories following the events of the War of the Ring S

I honestly don't know why I'm rambling to you about this, I guess I thought I could get a bit of advice from you seeing as you are a great writer. I apologize if I made you waste your time over things you most probably are not concerned with. Anyways, I strongly congratulate you for finishing your story! I slept until 3 tonight just wanted to know how the characters' stories ended, and I think that is prove enough of how much I enjoyed it! :)
Jacqueline chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
I love your story, and I am so glad you finally finished it. But man, that was a depressing ending.
Vanafindiel chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
That last review was mine. I signed in to review, and I reviewed, then read the reviews, and noticed mine did have a name on it!

Just to reiterate: I love how you wrote this.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
I very much fell in love in how you wrote this. It was a pleasant mix of both the books and the movies, and your character felt so right to be added in. A Herald for Aragorn; brilliant idea! The romance! It was chaste, but completely chivalrous; it was courteous and pure. I could not stop reading. I love Haldir romances with mortal woman. They're so bitter sweet.
JJ-Jefferu chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Wow...I love your story...I'm not a HUGE LOTR fan but I love the movies, am thinking of reading the books..
VeronicaD13 chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
There is some happiness after all! I wonder why her parents thought that she might come home with them after all the years that she didn't spend with them. Hopefully they don't begrudge either of them their happiness. Anaria and Haldir definitely deserve it!

Can't wait for more!
Aeglos3 chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
Wow...I just can say wow... your fanfiction is so beautiful. I've read a lot of stories, but your fanfiction is one of the best... and the last chapter was so romantic :-) I'm so happy, that Anária and Haldir found each other. :-)
Myrle 16 chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
"its been a long time coming..."

great chapter/update!

most definetly worth the wait
Crystallene chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
This is great! I started with the previous story and had to continue. I couldn't stop (well I stopped when the story did) I can't wait for more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »