Reviews for The Alternative
Wolfgirlnumber3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Screw Edward it's his fault she moved

on
Lacey winx 333 chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
I think you should have rosalie talk to her and than Paul, to see what it was like for them to have her near like this.
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I really don't care about Edweido or Shorty. All I care about is Jacob and Bella. Obviously.
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ugh. What's Alice's deal? Come on. I'm not liking her right now. She should be happy Bella can finally have a real human life. She's in the wrong. Edward left Bella, not the other way around.
Rushforlife chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Please keep writing
booboochicken chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Awesome please keep it coming
Ea chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
I love it! Great chapter! (ugh,and I hate Edward) please update soon :)
shiftyless chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This here chapter very goodly
VampireloverD chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
that was so sweet! you could do this chapter in Jacobs POV! or edwards, like he could have been outside and Jacob didnt smell him! that would break him but it might convince him that Jacob is better for her and that she loves him now.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
-claps and cheers- YEAH! You GO Bella! You and Jacob DESERVE each other! What will happen now? Will Alice see Bella going to meet with Edward? Will Jacob go with her? How will Bella react to Edward's reasons for leaving and for all the lies? How will he react to Bella's decision? Plz continue this interesting lookin fic soon, alright? Ja ne!
hismrs chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
aw i love your story! it is so sweet except for the whole alice thinks shes betraying the cullens but other than that its great. i can not wait until you post the next chapter
Maxie97 chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
cool chapter. really sweet. please update soon!
goldengirl62 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
i am really hoping bella does not end up edward

we love jacob/bella together

edward has already had his happily ever after

jacob's turn
goldengirl62 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
wow...she said all the things that crossed my mind after reading that last book in the twilight series.

this was very well written,very insightful:)

loved it:)