Reviews for Heaven's Big Bro
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
/laugh so hard
but, the Omake 4... :(
eneresy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh man, still hilarious as ever XD
I had read this story back when I don't have an account, and it remained as one of the story that I want to see in the game, hahah
Now I had made an account, so here's my super-delayed review XD also, I added this to my commu

Thanks for the story, I (still) enjoyed it! :D
-eneresy
DuckeMane chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Can't... Stop laughing... Creepy Souji is the best thing ever since multi-flavoured Doritos...
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Haha great work on this.
Ame no Shika chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Frankly adorable! I really like how you emphasized the MC's personality!
I really love your fanfic, i wish you could write more, You've got talent!
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
The Nanako Kenta moments were so sweet I just lost all of my teeth. XD Nice work; I love the whole over-protective big-brother motif for Souji - Ah, thank you for reminding me, I had a story idea using that theme as its basis. _;
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Love the omakes!
experienced keyblade master chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
hahaha i saw the picture you were reffering this story to and i gotta say, those slippers are soooo cute!

nice big bro act seta!

and whoah i laughed so hard when i read he washed her underwear by accident XD

and if i were any of the persona characters, i'll make sure not to get on seta's bad side. the dude's got a sword inside high school jacket!(it was in there the whole time?how did it fit?)

by the way, nice omakes :) they were really funny! XD
Xoraan chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Lol, so funny. Could make another one of these? They're hilarious.
NeonProdigy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is equal parts hilarious and adorable. Souji in the protective big brother role is just too perfect. Poor Kenta. Omake 1 was especially amusing, as someone from the Investigation Team probably WOULD see Kenta and Nanako no matter where in Inaba they tried to go, and report back to Souji about it.

...

...

But omake 4 makes me cry.
Kintora chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I LOVE that picture. I could totally see everything playing out as I read this. Couldn't help laughing when Souji was scaring thw wits out of poor Kenta (and that didn't take much effort at all.) This was great! I'm adding it to my fav list.
MFAS chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is so adorable and hilarious and oh my gosh I love you. Kenta is so awkwardly adorable! I sincerely hope that you make a sort-of-sequel for this. The picture is awesome as well. Anyways, thanks for writing this gem!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
XD Hahaha!
Goldamon X chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I've not laughed this hard at a fanfic in a long time. this was quite hilarious, and well written, as are the rest of your persona fics (haven't read the others yet). I hope you do a longer fic in the future though. Great stuff.
A-someone chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh my god! I love you and your fic! Seriously, that was hilariously cute! It fit the nature of that picture so very well? (Almost too well in fact, *stares at you suspiciously*)

I loved the end(ings) Lol Souji, you're subtle with all your cool ways of revealing the huge, sharp sword hidden under your uniform.

Poor Kenta. Please write more!