Reviews for The Most Dangerous Game
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Man that was like balancing on the balls of your feet at a cliffs edge. That's a good place to leave this story. For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to force my brain down a HEA route for this brand of crazy man. Disturbingly awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Wow Daken sure is creepy. I'm anxiously reading this and I'm prepared to cringe at the deviant ending. (Oh I sure hope it's not too deviant for the sake of my nerves.) XO
lychee loving chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Oh noooo oh no oh no this was well-written in its simplicity (but not simplicity because Daken) and oh no I think I ship it...

The funny thing is that I came out of reading this with an inexplicable dislike for Logan. I think Daken's feelings are a little contagious.

A-plus for the Rachel cameo, I miss that girl!
XxPiotr's GirlxX chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
This CANNOT be the end! OMG, I loved that!
C x
Harley McCoy chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Good story. I liked the little time lapses. They were paced well. I thought you captured the characters well, (though, most of my knowledge of Daken and Kitty comes from internet resources or tv). I had never put those two together before, but I really like the pairing now. I think it's clever to show the advantage and power Kitty has in comparison to Daken. Good job.
Darke Angelus chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Intriguing. The scheming, psychotic Daken has finally met his match. Oh well, Kitty had to put up with Pete Wisdom (*cough* Constantine-wannabe *cough*) so she's used to the moody types and knows exactly how to handle herself. I almost feel sorry for Daken. ...Almost.

Great story!
reader204 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Oh my god... Good job.
My eyes were watering with the emotions swirling in this chapter.
Dark Phoenix Rising chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I hope you will write more. I really enjoyed this chapter. :)
reader204 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I had never heard of Kitty & Daken as a couple.
So I was intrigued.
And after reading this I believe I just jumped aboard another ship.
MissMissy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow. You make crack look real good. You are talented. Thanks for the random crack fic :) Now I HAVE to read your other story.
marora chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Again very well done. I think this pairing has a lot of potential and I wish I could see more of them.
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I like it, thanks for the good read.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Amazing. I almost hate that it's complete. Your writing is smooth and fluid, and I totally get sucked in to his nearly psychopathic mind, because somehow it's tainted with something that COULD be normal. I wish he'd had a chance in this life, and I hope he never does succeed with that horrible plan.
Sky79 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Interesting story. I enjoyed it.
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I don't get it. How does this have anything to do with Kitty?