Reviews for Devotion of Cherish
WinxGirl chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I love it when Crane and Viper kiss and the spell is broken just like a fairy tale. But the only fairy tale story that have true love's kiss that breaks the spell are "Sleeping Beauty" and "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves". But in Disney Enchanted, there is a true love's kiss in it:the scene where Giselle takes one bite of one of the poison apples from Queen Narissa and Prince Edward kisses Giselle but it doesn't work and when Robert kisses Giselle, she wakes up. That means Robert is Giselle's true love! And Giselle says "I knew it was you" and kisses him back. It's so romantic. Don't you think?
Augusta.Juori chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Okay,ignore my last comment! But it's still awesome!
Augusta.Juori chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Love it so far! Is it okay if you put "About you now" by Miranda Cosgrove?
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
i want see what you got in store foe the raest of the kfp cuoples so update sooooooooooooooooon!
UltraGamer chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
I wonder what would happened if Cob wins? I like to see an alternative ending about that, but I suppose it has be the give up on her and commit suicide by letting her follow her dream. Still like to know what will happen if Cob wins?
Evan10 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Wow finally the ending is here and Cob is alive thank you
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
That's awesome! Great work, like always! I wish I could see more chapters from you.

-A.U. '05
OmegaDragon3000 chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Weird,whit that injury Crane should be death...he should...finally you update,i was thinking it gonna take months.
Evan10 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS ALREADY! WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!
Evan10 chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I've got news for you next Monday is my birthday
gabster357 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
brill plot. I like revengeful plots. Cob is definetely coo, coo, in my opinion. Also like complicated & supernatural( read my story and you'll get it). Anyways, can't wait for more. Update quick, please! Adding you to story fav.!
082 Martian Scout chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Well, nberma, I must say that I don't approve of the curse word. This story is rated K, as if for kids, not K for kids and up.

What if a kid who does not understand the word were to read it from your fanfic, they would surely think it's okay because it's on a rated K stories.

So here's a suggestion, either remove the curse word or change the ratings to at least T, because I'm awfully disappointed in you.
Lizardsareradical chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Nice work. Hope nobody's offended by my suggestions because remember...this is only fun and creative.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
That is awesome! Do MORE!

-A.U. '05
UltraGamer chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Oh one thing I forgot to tell the Ginga series is Japanese version not English but it it does have English Subtitle though GNG's subtitle is a little error but still.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »