Reviews for Scars
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh, Remus!
NixDucky chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aaaaaw poor Remus. 'Put him down' indeed!
xrifree chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
so sad... there really was no need for more words, you said it all.
JustDanny chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was beautiful; I swear it was like... I dunno, but it made me wanna cry. Thank you.
GiantInflatableWalrus chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Remus' pain really hits you reading this. I think rejection, or at least the fear of it, is something most of us can relate to, though of course not to this extent. Your economical use of words really gives this piece a 'Little something extra' that I think would be lost if it were lengthier - so much emotion in one small snapshot- lovely.
ShoshanaFlower chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Beautiful. You've packed so much into such a short story. This is masterfully done in its own right, but especially so when fanfiction tends to err on the side of verbosity.
DragonDi chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, this is so very painful. You did such an amazing job of creating heartbreak and the pain of rejection in so few words. Absolutely fabulous!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow, Excellent, I can't imagine what Remus had to go through as a child, but to be rejected, probably hurt much worse than anything Greyback did to him.

D
SomethingBorrowed chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
So sad - I really like the last paragraph.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow - a powerful piece for something so short.

A great read!
huntinghelene chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
A really lovely portrait of Remus,

I am especially taken by his scars representing his burden, yet not being the worst part by far, too, and I think you put it very very poetically.

Thanks so much for writing!

Cheers!
Tamira chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I am feeling so bad for Remus! ... DID his father manage to overcome his fear and see his boy as his child again? I hope so. - But even IF, it still hurt Remus before his father came to his senses...

Sad little memory-story you wrote there!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow. You really cut right to the essence and then took my heart out with a rusty spoon. This is the kind of thing that really haunts though. Very, well executed.
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Sad but beautiful. Thank you for that little memory of Remus'.