Reviews for The Heart Never Lies
innerurge1 chapter 69 . 9/18/2016
WTF? Ugg. This always happens when I am foolish and invest in stories not completed. Boo.

Hodges finds them in time saves the day and Cameron falls into House's arms and he finally admits he loves her. That's my ending and I'm sticking to it.

Well it was fun until this point. But what a place to leave us hanging. Hope your not dead or something and perhaps one day you'll get board and finish it.
Lotte-Simba chapter 69 . 7/6/2016
it's been like 6 years since you've updated lol... so I guess we sadly won't see an ending for this story... still hoping you'll come back to this one day
The Mistress Snape chapter 69 . 2/17/2016
This is so engrossing and well written. House and Cameron are written very beautifully and in character. Really hoping you'll finish this story.
Ni Castle chapter 69 . 1/16/2016
please, don't give up on this story
Ni Castle chapter 66 . 1/16/2016
best chapter so far
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 69 . 12/6/2015
Please finish this story! I really want to find out what happens!
melissa chapter 69 . 7/24/2015
I keep reading hoping the next chapter will be up and not still be left with a cliffhanger.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 69 . 6/28/2014
This is a really good fic, I can't wait for more D
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 69 . 6/3/2014
Really wish this would get finished...sigh.

What a great suspense story. If you don't have it in you, then maybe you could put it up for auction and have another great writer finish it...?

BSB
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
Funny how House (the unfeeling jerk...blah) feels bad for Wilson, but Wilson ENJOYED tormenting House about sleeping with Cameron...DS always had the personalities wrong...Wilson was always the insensitive prick.

Great writing, great plot...too bad it will never be finished. i am really hoping that you did not acquire a horrible disease or something cuz then all these nasty "hurry up and finish this" comments would be really cruel...ha.

BSB
mcutie chapter 69 . 5/2/2014
why would you just stop there this was getting so good!
ladybellatrix chapter 69 . 7/19/2012
argh! finish this! house has to tell cameron he loves her!
Chillenout chapter 69 . 3/4/2012
Almost 2 years and no update. I guess I'll be putting this in my abandoned pile. sigh.
ChillinOut chapter 69 . 1/4/2012
1 1/2 years since the last update...Time to put this in the abandoned stories pile.
Hameron77 chapter 69 . 12/18/2011