Reviews for An Elf Lord in Peril
annalysa209 chapter 1 . 5/8
Very funny this one-shot :)!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 4/2
Not fair! Do you know how hard it is to NOT laugh out loud while trying to hide from my children? When the infant and the toddler both stir at the same time, but neither is actually fussing yet, Mommy has to be "vewy vewy quiet" so maybe one or both will go back to sleep :D
pineapple-pancake chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Love it!
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Omg I love this. Poor Elrond but also poor Thranduil lmao. I just love how you write all of them, seriously. Even though it might be slight AU I have accepted this as my headcanon now ;D. So thank you for writing and uploading this and keep up the good work! :3
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I laughed so hard I had to pause in my reading when Elrond protested that it was Aragorn he sent to protect Gimli, not Legolas. Well done, very well done.
terehsa chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
i liked it a lot
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Loved it!:-) I think you wrote the characters very well...
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This is AMAZING! I enjoyed Thranduil's OUTBURST! He loves LEGOLAS soooo much! XD I love it! He's a great Ada...
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Aww, protective Thranduil! So cute.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
HA! That was hilarious! I love Thranduil XD
IreneHolmes chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You've brought a lot of laughter to me. Thank you.
Selvadja chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
oh god this was absolutley brilliant !
when i read the meeting between thranduil and elrond, i just had to read it out loud, all with emotions and different voices! simply because it was so perfect! xD
that (or quite close to it) is how i always pictured thranduil reacting, when he would confront elrond about it :D
do you have any intentions, to - i don't know- maybe write a sequel ? you know, where legolas has to face his adar? i would LOVE to see, how you would do/write that!
(too bad, thranduil didn't come to minas tirith...that would have been a blast xD)
marypoppin chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
i really enjoy it! thank you
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Loved it! It was sweet funny and just downright entertaining! Elves, they're my favourite!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »