Reviews for The Precious Flower
Natalia chapter 70 . 2/12
O.M.G O.M.G O.
AT LAST THE AWESOMNESS CONTINUES! *starts singing I'm so excited*
And don't worry about it! I am sure all of the readers understand!
Oh my god I just fell in love with saiyuki and I absolutely adore how you portrayed the obvious violent group as caring patient and over protective father figures, please don't ever stop imaginating
NeonPink2011 chapter 70 . 11/20/2013
*fans self* oh gods my heart can't take this much more... *sits down and tries to keep from crying* why you gotta make her so damn cute?! *pulls on cheeks*
Vampchick2010 chapter 70 . 11/17/2013
of course sanzo will come back. i really like this story. Meika is one amazing little girl. she is lucky to have so many care about her. i actually remember this from the anime. there will be some major tension for a little while.
Hime-Sama234 chapter 70 . 11/13/2013
Finally! I've been waiting for months! Please update when you can. I love your stories!
FaerieGirlofDeath chapter 70 . 11/11/2013
I reall like this story! I am interested in seeing where you take it. Please udate soon!
miszanne chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hi! I like your story. Although it's simple but I can actually connect the Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai and Gojyo's character with the baby. All of them had led a very hard life before they gather together for their journey. I can actually understand why Goku really wanted to take care of the baby because he was like that; alone before Sanzo took him. For Gojyo, he is also a half-breed so he knew that the baby is not wanted by the parents just like him. Thinking back about it really makes me sad because no one deserves to be alone. By the way I only read the first chapter. Keep on writing good stories :)
Sakura02 chapter 70 . 10/22/2013
So much drama! So much emoness! Update soon!
RavenShichiyou chapter 70 . 10/21/2013
I am happy that your dream may very well be a reality very soon, and I was sooo happy when i say a new chapter up and the fact that you said that you were going to continue the stories to the very end makes me all the more happy I love this story so much and all of your others, you are such a great writer I hope both your dreams and stories come soon.
rinpup14 chapter 70 . 10/21/2013
Poor Goku he hates going berserk
digilover23 chapter 70 . 10/21/2013
Yay this is so awesome and I'm really happy you updated. Remember that I look forward to your other updates when you get a chance to do them :)
xenocanaan chapter 70 . 10/21/2013
I'm so happy you updated!
Slytherin Studios chapter 70 . 10/21/2013
Nicely done, I can't wait for the next chapter.

I would like to wish you luck and I hope you get published.
Milisant chapter 69 . 9/2/2013
Pls update soon.
Guest chapter 69 . 8/30/2013
Okay.. I've read all the chapters to date and have remained silent long enough until I finished.

I hate, hate.. hate.. Meika.

Now let me explain why before you delete my review in belief that you are too good for criticism.

Meika started off.. alright. She wasn't annoying to begin with.. but as you progressed, she slowly started becoming the center piece of the table. Hogging the spotlight like a gluttonous dog. The hogging, I can ignore, and try to focus on the other characters.. what I cannot ignore is how Goku "cares" about Meika in his Seiten Taisei form. He doesn't do that with Sanzo, or anyone else. He didn't even seem to care for Nataku when he went crazy. So why in the name of the gods does he treat Meika different? It makes no sense, and causes Goku to become an OOC problem. Sanzo,, Gojyo and Hakkai, amazingly, seem to have no problem in staying IC, but Goku.. you screwed up.

But it is not just Goku's OOCness, and Meika's hogging the spotlight is not the only thing I don't like. I hate, how you talk about her like she is a little princess. I know Gojyo and Hakkai would treat her like any other kid, but to treat her as if she is some high and mighty force.. Okay, you crossed the line and you need to be hit in the head is what I kept thinking.

You did, occasionally, have some good points. Like keeping Sanzo IC, and most of the arcs where well re-told, even if most of them.. especially with Seiten Taisei in it, were screwed up to the point I wanted to hurt you.

Details could have been better, but other than that.. All I can say is this is mediocre at best.