Reviews for The Precious Flower
Liantei chapter 73 . 8/29
This is probably the longest Saiyuki fanfic I have ever read and while I was a bit iffy about it in the beginning, it's really grown on me! The characterization and character growth remain realistic and consistent which can sometimes be a problem for the longer fanfics and the relationships between Meika and the Sanzo-ikkou are both charming and adorable. I feel like in this fic, Meika is the light of the group and makes everyone in the group be their best selves (If that makes any sense). Though, I'm rather disappointed that you haven't updated in over a year, hopefully you'll decide to continue this fic soon!
Anber chapter 73 . 10/7/2015
This is an amazing story I loved it! I hope you update soon I can't wait to read more
xenocanaan chapter 73 . 7/23/2015
Sorry for the late review, I can't wait to see what comes next!
Month4 chapter 73 . 5/8/2015
Still loving this story. Can't wait until the group meets Sharak Sanzo. But take your time. After you're done with the reload part and get onto the reload gunlock part you can write the temple part that is the first episode of the anime. Just a little brake from being uptight.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
That is going to be one awkward conversation. I'd love to hear Hakkai explain all that!
halie chapter 73 . 4/14/2015
im glad i got 2 read another chapter
Slytherin Studios chapter 73 . 4/13/2015
I love it, nicely done.
Guest chapter 72 . 4/4/2015
I was sad when Meika started to cry but the chapter like all the others is very good. Looking forward to the next one.
smilingblonde30 chapter 72 . 3/21/2015
This is the best saiyuki fan fiction I have read. I can not wait until it is updated again. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 72 . 3/15/2015
erica.phoenix16 chapter 72 . 3/9/2015
Thanks for updating. :)
kaigirl16 chapter 72 . 3/9/2015
Thanks so much for the new chapter i love it
Saint River chapter 72 . 3/9/2015
Well ain't it about time you updated this. It's been so long.