Reviews for Memoriam
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was...heart-wrenching. You and Kipke must not meet, for the death toll would be extreme. Great job, though!
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
AWWWW! :'( That's a real tear-jerker...
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Heart-breaking. I cried, but only a little, I swear.
SomethingWcked123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Very good. It was very sad I nearly cried.
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Amazing that a story without very much action could have such a powerful impact. Lovely descriptions of Sam's pain, in those spaces in the series we didn't get to see. Very vivid.
Emily chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
beautifuly heart breaking
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This story is so good. I am barely keeping myself from crying here! The absolute, agonizing grief you show is so spot on and I can literally feel what Sam's going through in the wake of his big brother's death. The imagery of years gone by meeting with the stark reality is so heartbreaking and I'm sure everyone in their lives have done the exact same thing of unconcsiously remembering the past. This story was SO good and probably one of the BEST I've read in the aftermath of 'NRFTW' canon wise. GREAT job and this is definitely on my favorites!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wickedly awesome. Loved it.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I liked this. Powerful. Thanks.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Well done.

I'm working on a story right after No Rest For The Wicked as well. It's just such an open territory that the writers have left us to work in!

Sad. Really sad.

Yep, needed the kleenex a bit on this one.

Thanks for sharing.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aw : ( Great emotion in this piece- makes me feel so bad for Sam! He's so full of hurt, and no Dean to comfort him...
lol chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
my heart just broke all over again:(
leahk80 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
love it. it was very sad and i nearly lost at the end there with sam.

thanks